forever ring 💍

Taehyung pov

"I will email you the photos.have a nice day."i said.then the mother and daughter thank me before going into the building.the family was taking photos with paint.so we went outside of the studio to film it.I went to my studio.I cleaned my hands before clean my camera off.some paint got on.then i noticed had I still had paint on my marriage ring.I tried scrub it off with water but it didn't work.I took the ring off.but it was struck on my finger.I snatched the stubborn ring off my finger.then it fall in the sink.I grabbed it before it rolled into the drain.I held in between my thumb and index finger.

"That was close."then my phone rang.it startled me and I accidentally drop the ring down the drain.

"Fuck!"that's a expensive ring!then i answered the phone.It was jimin.I heard crying.

Tae:hello?
Jimin: please tell Kookie to let me change him.
Tae: why is he refusing?
J: he is in denial of having an accident.
Unknown:*background* Kookie no potty in pants!no call daddy!Kookie is good bunny!
T:put him on the phone.

Then I heard shuffling.I heard jungkook crying.

T:bunny?
Jungkook:Kookie is a good bunny!
T:I know bunny.but are you wet?
J:.........no
T:kookie.
J: *whisper* yes
T: let jimin change you.
J:Kookie big boy.Kookie no potty in pants!
T:bunny,let jimin change you.
J:can daddy do it?
T:bunny I am at wo-
J:please!!

I check my watch.I had time in between my next client.

T:fine.
J:yay!

Then he hanged up.I looked at the sink.I frowned.I guess I will have to order a new one.I left the studio and went to jimin house.I knocked on the door.Yoongi opened the door.he was holding a cookie.

"Hey taetae."said yoongi.

"Where is kookie?"

"Follow yoongi!"he said.we went to the living room.Jungkook was sitting on the floor squirming as he tried to watch tv.

"Bunny,come on."jungkook ran to me.he jumped into my arms.we went to yoongi nursery.I started charging him.

"Bunny what happened?"i asked as clean him with wipes.

"Kookie was watching tv with yoonie scared Kookie.Kookie went potty.yoonie was sorry.yoonie gave Kookie his stuffie to make Kookie feel better!"he said.I nodded.I place a new pull up on him.I pulled his pants back up.

"Where daddy forever ring?"he asked.

"I took it off-

"Bad daddy!only Kookie supposed to do that to daddy!"He said.

"Yeah.but -

"No buts!daddy said Kookie never suppose to take forever without daddy permission!so daddy can't take forever ring off without asking Kookie.Kookie wants put it back on daddy.give Kookie forever ring."

"I don't have it-

"Don't have it?what the fuck you mean you don't have it?!"said jungkook.I noticed jungkook was out of headspace.

"Where the fuck is it?!why the fuck you took it off!?"

"It was dirty."

"I would had clean it for you!Go find it!"

"Bunny,i lost it."he glared at me.

"You won't had lost it for you kept it on!bitches will think you single of you walk around with a bare ring finger!"he said.

"Girls do that now."

"If you are single,then I am single."he said.the. He took his marriage ring off.he place it in his pocket.I hug him.

"Bunny,i am not single.you know that.put your ring back on.I will order a new one today."i took the ring out of his pocket.

"You better."he said.then i place the ring back on his finger.

"You May now kiss the groom."jungkook chuckled.I kissed him.