Blame

Jungkook pov

I was playing yoongi and me was playing with blocks as I was telling him about how I got rewarded for being good three days in a row.yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoonie no care about how Kookie got extra cookies for being good."he said.

"And Kookie got a new toy too!"Yoongi rolled his eyes.then he threw the play block at me.I ducked.I throw one at him.it hit is arm.he started crying.Jimin ran in and comfort yoongi.

"Daddy,Kookie threw a toy at me!"said yoongi with fake tears falling from his eyes.

"Yoonie lying!"

"Yoonie did lie to me?"asked jimin to yoongi.Yoongi shook his head.Jimin looked at me.he looked conflicted.

"I can't tell if you two telling the truth.both of you go to time out."he said.we went to separate corners of the room.Jimin sat on the couch.

"Daddy!yoonie needs to potty!"he whined.

"Go potty."said jimin.Yoongi ran out the room.I stood in corner and try to think why yoongi would purposely get me in trouble.he never did that before.he normally tries to take the blame.yoonie came back.

"Yoonie sorry!yoonie missed again."said yoongi.Jimin sighed.

"I will clean it.go back to time out."he said.Yoongi stood back in the corner.Jimin left the room.Yoongi got out the corner.

"Yoonie no leave corner yet."yoongi rolled his eyes.he walked to me.he pushed the lamp of the table i was standing next to.he started crying.Jimin ran in.

"What happened?"

"Yoonie-"then yoongi interrupted me.

"Yoonie trying stop Kookie from leaving the corner but Kookie push yoonie.yoonie bump into the lamp.sorry daddy."he said.why is he lying?!?

"Yoonie lying!"then yoongi started complaining about his back hurting.

"Kookie apologize."said jimin

"Kookie didn't do bad!yoonie lying!"

"Kookie,do I need to call Tae?"he said

"Kookie sorry yoonie."

~later

I glared at yoonie who was getting bottle feed by his caregiver.Yoongi got me in trouble all day.he broke things and blame on me.he lied more than once saying I push or hit him.he drew a bad word on the wall and blame it on me.so jimin called taehyung to come get me.Taehyung is on his way here.I was sitting in the corner until taehyung came.we went to the kitchen.

"What happened bunny?"he asked.I told how yoonie been framing me all day.Taehyung looked unconvinced.

"Bunny,did you do before yoonie did that?"he asked

"Nothing!"

"Kookie lying to me only makes your punishment worst."

"Kookie not lying!"i whined.Taehyung looked at me.

"I believe you bunny.I will talk with jimin."he said.he kissed my cheek.Jimin and taehyung went to go talk in jimin room.I looked at yoongi was drinking the last of his bottle.

"Why yoonie no like Kookie no more?"i asked with a frown.

"Yoonie,no like good Kookie!bad Kookie was more fun."he said.

"Daddy says if Kookie is a good bunny then Kookie gets rewards!"

"Yoonie no care."he said.then he walked out the living room.after few minutes taehyung came back.

"Lets go bunny."he said.then i heard jimin yelling for yoongi saying he in trouble.we left the house.