Nervous (15+) 😉

Jungkook pov"Can i move now?" I asked. taehyung shook his head."You know you should be comforting me right now," he said."Tae, I can kiss you later. I am just really horny right now.""So! you could have prepped me!" he said."I never prep. if you prep yourself then you won't have this problem." i slammed myself into him. he screamed."Jungkook!fuck!" he said. then I pull out a little then slammed back in. he moaned."Right there!" he said. I started hitting that spot repeatedly. taehyung was moan like crazy."Jungkook,i am gonna cum!"he said"You better not!" I growled. taehyung moaned. Then he came on me and his stomach."Damn it tae!""You know I cum easy bunny. I will give you a blow job to feel better," he said. i pouted."Round 2.""No!i have to get back to doing the chores."he said.i smirked.i slammed back into him.~laterWe watching together.i pulled taehyung onto my lap.i started kissing him while touching his body.he pulled back."Bunny,stop.what is up with you today?"he asked.he got off my lap."I just want to make love to my boyfriend."i kissed him.i tried to deepen it but he pulled back."Bunny,we have morning sex,afternoon sex and you tried fuck just few seconds ago.bunny what's going on?""I don't know.i just woke up horny."Taehyung look like he didn't believe me."Is it to due to the fact that your brother is coming tomorrow?"he asked."No!"yes!"Jungkook."he said"Yes.but I can't help but feel nervous."he pulled me into his lap.he hugged me."You want to be little?"He nodded.he laid his head on my shoulder.~laterWe walking through the department store.luckily I didn't have ride in the basket because the store didn't have any but taehyung still held my hand.we will look at jackets."Kookie wants this one."i said with black hoodie in my hand.he took the hoodie from me."Bunny you need a small this is a medium."he said.he looked through the rack.i felt sleepy."Kookie wants to go home!""Bunny,we still have another earring to run after this.so we need going home yet."he said.he grabbed hoodie off the rack.I whined.then i thought of a plan."Kookie feels icky!" I liedTaehyung stop looking at the clothes and look at me with concern."What's wrong bunny?"he said."Tummy hurts!"i said lying with a sad look on my face."Let's go home."he paid for items.we left the store.we got in the car.i took a nap in the car.When we got home taehyung tried to give me medicine for my "stomachache"then I told him the truth.I ended up having 20 smacks on my bottom for lying.