Brother 💚

Jungkook pov"Please!""No!""How about a quickie?!!""No.""Blowjob?""No.""Handjob?""Bunny I am not having any sexual activity with today.now help me clean up.your brother will be here in few minutes."said taehyung.i pouted.we finished cleaning the living room when the doorbell rang.taehyung was about to answer the door.i grabbed his hand and pull him to me.i kissed him.i tried to deepen it but taehyung pulled back."Bunny,stop!"he said.then he answered the door.my brother walked in.i waved.Jung-hyun walked to me.he hugged me."I missed you."he said.i nodded.taehyung walked to us."I am taehyung.jungkook boyfriend and caregiver."he said.he shook Jung-hyun hand."Your his caregiver?is he still a troublemaker in littlespace?"Asked Jung-hyun.taehyung a chuckled."I use the term brat but yeah."said taehyung."Let's take a seat."we sat down.taehyung on my right while my brother sat on my left."You want some water?"asked taehyung."No thank you."said jung-hyun."Why was you still with that bitch?""Cuz I love her.kook,I love you too."he said.he ruffled my hair."She actually flying in later today."he said."I didn't ask."i said harshly."Bunny that is rude."said taehyung.I rolled my eyes."I am sorry.""You actually apologize for once that new."he said."Shut up.""Actually can i see little Kookie?"he asked."Why?""Because i missed little Kookie too."he said.i rolled my eyes.i relaxed my mind and slipped.i immediately hugged my brother."Hyung!"then i kissed his cheek."I missed you!""You don't do that when you miss me."mumbled taehyung.then i pulled on junghyun hair."Kookie don't do that."he said.i struck my tongue out."Some things never change."he said.~laterTaehyung povJunghyun and jungkook was playing with cars in jungkook room.i sighed."Bunny,time for a nap.""No!"he whined.junghyun chuckled."Kookie you should take a nap."said Junghyun.jungkook started whining."Junghyun Can you clean the toys up?"i asked while picking the whining little."Yeah."he said.i place jungkook in his crib.he stood up in the crib.i gave him the elephant.i kissed his forehead."Lay down.""No sleepy!"he whined."I didn't say sleep.lay down bunny and talk to Ella about your day."he nodded.he laid down.he started babbling to the elephant.then me and Junghyun left his room went to the living room."I should get back to my hotel room."he said."I will walk you."he nodded.we walked to the front door."Thank you for taking care of him."he said.I nodded."I actually come back to Seoul to see if jungkook to bring him back with me to japan but he built a life for himself.thank you for caring my brother."he said."No problem."then he left.