hobi place 😳😭

Jungkook pov

Taehyung woke me up at 4 am.i was too tired to noticed he was getting me dressed and ready.he was tying my shoes.

"Where we going?"i asked.i yawned.

"You going to the babysitter while I go to work."he said.

"Kookie wants taetae to stay!"

"Bunny I will pick up after work.my friend hobi is going to watch you.he is nice guy.so please be good."he said while putting my jacket on me.

"Kookie no promises."he sighed.i rubbed my sleepy eyes.he picked me up and brought me to the car.he buckled me in my seat before he started driving.I fell asleep in the car.i woke back up when taehyung took me out the car.i laid my head on his shoulder.he walked to the door.he knocked on the door.a guy with sleepy eyes open the door.

"Morning Hobi."said taehyung

"Early morning tae,you own your studio.why do open the studio so early?"asked Hobi. taehyung walked in.

"The earlier I open,the earlier I can closed.i open the studio at 6am and closed at noon.i am can be home for the rest of day with my bunny."said taehyung.he ruffled my hair.taehyung gave him a paper.

"Right now Kookie too sleepy to cause trouble.but when he wakes back up.that is a list of things he could or will do to you."said taehyung.hobi rasied an eyebrow at the paper.

"If he cause too much trouble just call me.i will pick him up."

"Tae,i dealt with troublemakers before.i got this.don't worry."he said.he reached from me but I clinged to taehyung.

"He doesn't like being held beside me and don't hold his hand cuz he will bite you."said taehyung.he walked to the couch.he laid me down.he place a blanket on me.he kissed my forehead.i closed my eyes went back to sleep.

~later

I spit the food at Hobi face.he scrunched his face in disgust.i laughed.he wiped his face with a napkin.I smirked.i grabbed the bowl and throw the food at him.he wiped his eyes.i laughed.

"Kookie no throwing food."he said sternly.i blew a raspberry.hobi sighed.he picked me up.i immediately started thrashing in his arms.

"Let Kookie go!"he ignore me and put me in a playpen.

"Now you going to sit there and think about what you did."he said.i did the middle finger.he left the room.i am assuming to change his clothes.i climbed out the playpen.i sat on the couch.i grabbed the remote and watch tv.hobi walked back in.

"Kookie how did you-

"Magic."then i felt the urge to pee.i don't want Hobi to change me.i will wait until tae comes to get me!hobi sat next to me.

"Kookie,what you want to do?"he asked.i smirked.

"It's play cops and robbers!"he looked at confused.

~time skip

I tied hobi to a chair.his wrists tied with bandanas.i pointed a water gun to his head.

"Where is the cookies?"

"Kookie,we should play a less scary game."he said.

"Kookie likes this game!"i spurt the water at him.Then there were a knock at the door.

"I got it."

"Kookie untie me!"he said.i ignore them.i went to the door.i opened it.it was taehyung.i jumped into his arms.

"Hi bunny.where Hobi?"he asked

"He is busy."

"Tae!"yelled Hobi.taehyung walked in and to the living room.

"Tae untie me!"said Hobi.Taehyung place next on my feet.then he ran to untie Hobi.

"What happened?"asked taehyung

"Well i asked Kookie what he wanted to play.he suggested cops and robber.he was the cop and I was the robber.he caught me and tie me up.that little troublemaker didn't untie after the game."said Hobi.i glared at him.Taehyung untie him.hobi rubbed his wrists

"But other then that he was good."he said.i surprised he didn't tell taehyung that I flushed Hobi phone down the toilet,drew bad words on walls in the hallway,and purposely spill food on him.hobi winked at me.

"That's good."said taehyung.hobi whispered something in taehyung ear.taehyung nodded.

"Later Hyung."said taehyung.

"Bye Hobi!"Hobi waves at us.we left his house and went to our house.taehyung carried me straight to my room.he place me on changing table.

"Kookie no potty."

"Bunny,Hobi said you didn't go all day.why not?"

"Kookie don't need to."taehyung touched my bladder.he pushed down on it a little.I immediately started peeing.i feel my face get hot as I heard the hissing sound from my diaper.i laid down after I was done.

"Bunny,this is not healthy to hold it in."

"Kookie didn't want Hobi to see Kookie's prince parts only da- taetae can."taehyung started changing me.

"Kookie i gave Hobi permission to change you if you went."

"Kookie don't know that."taehyung chuckled.