Banana 🍌 milk

Jungkook pov

"Please!!"i said with pout.taehyung looked away from his laptop.

"No."he said.

"Pretty please!"

"Bunny,you can't have that."he said.i whined.

"Kookie wants banana milk!"

"Bunny,banana milk gives Kookie a mad tummy."he said.

"Otay but it taste good!"

"No bunny."

"Why it in da fridge if Kookie can't have it?"i folded my arms.

"Because i forgot to toss it out yesterday."he said.

"Kookie wants banana milk!"i stomped my feet.taehyung sighed.he ignored me and continued using his laptop.i threw myself on the ground.i hit with fist.

"Kookie wants banana milk!"i chanted.he ignored me.i stopped.i sat up and pouted.

"You done?"he asked.then i got a idea.i started fake crying.he immediately rush to me and picked me up.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"Daddy no gives bunny banana milk!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Bunny that's no good for you."

"Kookie wants it!" Taehyung hugged me.

"I know you do but I can't give that bunny."he rubbed my back.

"Yes you can!"

"Bunny you will make you sick."he said.

"Kookie no care!"

"Well I do."then his phone rang.he answered it.

"Hello?......no.i am not busy..."said taehyung.

"Banana milk!"Then he walked to my room.

"I can't give him banana milk.it upset his stomach.....i know it's his favorite drink..."then taehyung place me in my crib.

"Banana milk!"

"....why did you call me?.....i don't think that good idea Hyung.kookie is not very happy at the moment ...."said taehyung while I glared at him.

"...Hyung,i can barely handle Kookie and yoonie together.i don't think I can handle Dallas and Kookie."said taehyung while walking out the room.dallas coming!i climbed out my crib and follow behind him.

"Dallas coming?!?"i asked excitedly.taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah.but she is big right now,bunny."he said while hanging up the phone.I nodded.

"Banana milk?"

"No,jungkook."he said sternly.then he went to the kitchen.

"Banana milk!!!"then he grabbed the jug of banana milk and put in the trash.

"Bad daddy!banana milk is not trash!"

"Bunny,you are the only person that drinks and now you can't drink it.so it pointless to have in this house."he said.i immediately slipped out of littlespace.

"Tae,you mean."

"Really i am mean?says the brat."said taehyung.

"You could had gave the milk to me."

"Jungkook,you heard what the doctor say last week."he said.

"This is so unfair."Then we heard the doorbell.we went to the door.hoseok and Dallas walked in.

"Hey baby Kookie."said Dallas.she knew little Kookie hates being called a baby.she purposely wants to angry little Kookie.

"I am not little,bitch."i glared at her.

"You look like it."she said.

"I will be back few hours Tae."said hoseok.taehyung nodded.then hoseok left.Taehyung close the door.he turned to us.

"If you two even try to fight each other.i will punishment both of you."said taehyung.

"No promises."i smirked.dallas shrugged.

"Are you going get changed?"asked Dallas as she referred to my onesie.

"No.i am comfortable."

"So you comfortable in a saggy diaper."she said with chuckled.i looked down.i saw that my diaper was saggy and it was noticed from the outside of the onesie.

"Shut up."then i went to nursery.i changed out the dirty diaper and into a clean pull up.then i changed out my onesie to hoodie and sweatpants.i went to living room to taehyung and Dallas watching tv.I sat next taehyung.i comfortable at his side when his phone rang.he got up and left the room.

"Its weird seeing you cuddly and friendly."said Dallas

"I am Friendly!"

"Not in littlespace."she said.

"At least I am sexual little."Dallas looked at me surprised.

"I am not sexual little!i am just very sexual active when little."she said.I rolled my eyes.

"Are you a bottom?"she asked.

"That's none of your business."

"So you are a bottom?"she asked with smirk

"No i am not."

"Every little is a bottom."she said.i scoffed.

"I am not."then taehyung walked past the living room went to the kitchen.

"Lets ask him."we went to the kitchen.taehyung was drink water.

"What you guys need?"asked taehyung.

"Taebaby,who tops?"i asked.

"Bunny,you know that answer."he said.dallas laughed.

"Tae,just answer the question."

"Only if go back to littlespace after."he said.

"Why?"

"I want my little bunny back.and we both know what happens if stay big for too long."he said.taehyung learned few months ago that I get horny if I stay big for too long.

"I will slip after you answer."

"Jungkook tops."said taehyung.then i relaxes my mind and slipping into littlespace.

"Kookie wants banana milk!" Taehyung face palm himself.

"That was fast."said Dallas.

"Daddy!"i whined.

"I regret asking you too slip now."mumbled taehyung.I walked to taehyung.i snatched his phone.i ran out the room.

"Jungkook you better not!"yelled taehyung while chasing over me.i ran to the bathroom.i stood next for the toilet.i held the phone over the toilet.

"Jungkook this is will be the 19th time you did this!"said taehyung.dallas look at with admiration.

"Banana milk."

"You can't have that."he said.i started counting down from three.

"Tree,cookie,wand."then i let go of the phone.I flushed the toilet.dallas looked shocked while taehyung looked angry.he pick me up.he took me to the kitchen.he grabbed the bag of rice.

"Kookie sorry!!!!"i tried to get out of hold as he pouted some rice on the floor.he place me in front of rice.

"Kneel."he said

"Kookie sor-"

"Kneel."he said sternly.i kneeled on the rice.

"Don't move."he said.he left.dallas walked in.

"impressive,kid."she said.she ruffled my hair.