🧡too little 💜

Taehyung povWe was eating breakfast when I noticed jungkook was struggling to eat with the spoon."Bunny,let me help."jungkook glared at me.

i looked into his eyes.i saw sadness and fake anger.

"Aw my bunny is too little feed himself."

jungkook stop glaring at me and look away.

"No i am not."he said."Bunny miss being little huh?""No."he lied."Well that's too bad cuz daddy miss his bunny."jungkook rolled his eyes."Taetae stop trying."he said.i smirk as I noticed jungkook is slowly slipping.then i tried to spoon feeding him.he shook his head."Let me feed you or get spank."he let me feed him."You such a good bunny."he blushed as he ate.what would make he totally slip?i finished feeding him."You want banana milk?"he didn't answer.then i got up from the table.i went to the cabinet and grabbed a bottle.then i pour the milk in.i walked to him.i grabbed his hand.we went to the living room."Taetae me no little."he said.i noticed his voice was slightly more high pitch.i sat on the couch and pull him onto my lap.i fed him the bottle.i looked into his eyes.i saw mischievous in them.yes!my Kookie is back!~laterJungkook povI woke up with upset stomach.i climbed out my crib.i went to taehyung room.he reading a book.i walked to bed.i climbed onto the bed.then i went to him and sat on his lap.he place the book next to him.he started giving me kisses around my face.my stomach ache.Taehyung hug me.he rubbed my back.i felt the need to throw up but nothing come up."Bunny,relax.its okay.be patient."~3 hrs laterMy stomach was still bubbling.taehyung tied my shoelaces.we left the house and walked to pharmacy.I held taehyung hand as I heard my stomach ache.we walked around the store to find the medicine.then i whined."Bunny,i know it hurts."said taehyung.i nodded.he grabbed the medicine.he paid for it.we walked back to house.we went to the bathroom.taehyung pour some liquid medicine in a small cap and gave it to me."It's look yucky!""It will make you feel better."he said.i drank it.then we laid in bed.after some minutes I felt my stomach do a flip.i ran to the bathroom.i started throwing up.everything rush out of me.it felt disgusting.i whined in discomfort.it didn't feel good at all.i started crying.after 15 mins I was done.i was out of breathe and tired."Daddy!"i yelled.he walked in the bathroom.he scrunched up his nose at the smell.then he flush the toilet.i help me clean my face."Bunny sleepy."Taehyung pick me up.