JOB????

Jungkook pov

After we dance the song fully,we took a water break.I sat down and drank water out of my sippy cup when my dance teacher,Winnie walked up to me.

"Kookie,i would like to talk to your caregiver after class.okay?"she said.

"But Kookie is good bunny!Kookie no bad today!"

"I know that sweetie.you not in trouble.I will like to discuss something with them."she said.

"Otay!"she smiled.then gina called my name.I went to Gina.she show me a filter on Snapchat.we took a lot selfies.after water break we continue to review the dance until the end of class.I danced in the mirror to past time.Winnie put a song on.I started dancing

"You a bad boy now?"said taehyung in a playful tone.he was standing in the doorway with his phone out recording.I ran to him.I jumped into his arm.

"Kookie is a good bunny!!Kookie no bad!"taehyung chuckled.he kissed my cheek.then Winnie walked to us.

"Are you jungkook caregiver right?"she asked.Taehyung nodded.

"Can we talk right now or would like to schedule this conversation for another time?"she asked.

"Now is fine."he said.

"Jungkook is amazing dancer.I love him to be a teacher at my studio but littles not allow to watch other people.so I was thinking with your permission.May jungkook be my teaching assistant?"She asked.

"What will he do as a teaching assistant?"

"Help me choreograph routines,be the demo during class while I teach and be my dj during classes.he will get paid if you say yes."she said.

"Can i think about it?"he asked.

"Yes.take your time."she said.Taehyung nodded.they said goodbye as he left.We went to the car.

"Daddy say yes to miss Winnie!Kookie wanna do it!!!"

"Bunny,i need you to be big."

"Why?!Kookie say yes!big Kookie will say too!"

"Bunny,i am not having this conversation unless you are big."he said. I pouted.

Jungkook pov

After my snack,I got out headspace.I went to taehyung who was in living room cleaning.

"I want to be the teacher assistant."

"Bunny,sit down."he said.we sat on the couch.

"Bunny,are you sure your little side can handle that responsibility?"

"Yes!"

"Bunny,that a job.jobs are a lot work for people.being a little with a job is hard.I don't think you should."

"What?!tae!i can do it"

"Your headspace too young to even be a helper to someone."

"Nuh!"he rasied an eyebrow at me.

"Your headspace age is literally call the terrible twos and terrible three."

"I got better though."

"And when you get in a bratty mood.you don't listen anyone beside me."

"But I never have bad behavior in the dance studio."

"I don't think this a good idea."

"Then why did you say you would think about!?"i folded my arms.

"I did and first it was good idea but the more thought about it.there more cons than pros."

"What if I am big during that classes.then can I do it?"

"You can't stay big for too long.you get trigger to easily."

"Taehyung,I can do this!"He looked unsure.

"Two weeks!i will prove you that I can do it.just say yes."

"Two weeks?"he said.I nodded.

"Fine.two weeks but if you too affected by it i will tell Winnie that you quit."he said.I hugged him.I kissed him excitedly.

"You need to be fuck as reward."

"Bunny,i am not in mood but I will accept kisses."he said with a smile.I sighed.

"Fine."we started kisses which turn into a making out session which turn into me giving him a handjob.