Rules

Jungkook pov

I was sitting on taehyung lap as he feed me the bottle of banana milk.

"Since you can't talk right now.i will explain the rules to you."he said.i rolled my eyes.he is lucky I like banana milk or I would had thrown the bottle at his head

Baby rules
1.no hurting others
2.no disobeying daddy

I started choking on the milk when he said that.he is not my daddy!he didn't earn that title yet.he took the bottle out my mouth and patted my back.8

"Kookie,you good?"he asked.

"Taetae is not daddy. taetae is taetae!"he chuckled

"Whatever you say little one."he said.then he put the bottle back in mouth and continued to list the rules

3.no running in the house
4.no yelling or screaming
5.always use your manners
6.be respectful to others
7.don't lie to tae
8.no touching prince parts

"Now time for the punishments."he said.he started listing the punishment.

Punishments
1.take away stuffie
2.time out
3.spanking

I rolled my eyes at the last punishment.he is not going to spank me.

"I will post the rules on fridge is you won't forget them."he said.i rolled my eyes.i finished drinking my bottle.he started patted my back.i burped.

"Say excuse me next you burp.okay?"he said.

"No."then i scrunched up my face.i released gas.

"Baby,you should say excuse me."he said.

"Kookie no want to!"i blew a raspberry.then i got off his lap and went to go play with my toys.

~later

"Kookie no want!"i pushes the plate of veggies away from me.

"Kookie,you can have a cookie if you eat you veggies."said taehyung.

"Two cookies!"

"One."

"Three!"

"Half of a cookie."

"No!kookie wants a whole cookie!"

"So one cookie?"

"Yeah."

"So one cookie it is."he said with smirked.

"You tricked me!bad taetae!"

"Kookie eat."he said sternly.i pouted as I ate the plate of vegetables.after I was done taehyung gave me a cookie.

"You supposed to say thank you."he said.

"Thanks."then i happily ate my cookie.

"Your smile is so cute.you remind me of a bunny."he said.

"Kookie no bunny."

"I will call you bunny!"he said with a smile.

"Kookie no bunny!"I pouted.

"I will give you another cookie if you let me call you bunny."

"Okay!"then he gave me another cookie.

~later
Taehyung pov

I cleaning up the toys in the living room.i noticed jungkook wasn't sitting on the couch watching tv no more.

"Bunny?"then i checked the kitchen,bathroom and my room.he wasn't there.i went to his room.i saw jungkook in his crib under his blanket.i heard he grunting.i walked to the crib.

"Bunny you okay?"

"Kookie is busy.go away."he said.busy with what?then i heard wet farts coming from him.oh.he need to go in private.

"I will be in the living room if you need me."then i left the his room.i finish cleaning the living room.i called jimin after I was done.

J:hello?
Tae:hey jimin how things going?
J:good.he is little angel well he is not sleeping.he sleeps a lot!How is jungkook doing?
T:he is um yeah
J:damn bro.that bad?
T:he is not that bad.he just had to get used to me.
J:well I don't know if Joonie told you yet but he wants our littles to have a play date this weekend.
T:um.it depends on Jungkook behavior by then.
J:understandable.
Unknown: daddy!daddy!yoonie is hungry!
J:thats my cue.i have to go but I will text you later.

Then he hanged up.i sighed.must be nice to be called daddy.i laid on the couch.

"Taetae!"yelled jungkook.i walked to his room.he was standing up in his crib.i walked to his crib.

"Taetae,Kookie made stinky.change Kookie."he said

"Say please."jungkook whined.i folded my arms.1

"Please!"he said.i careful picked him up and carried him to the changing table.

"Veggies no like Kookie."he said with pout.

"Vegetables are good for you.don't you feel better letting all that bad stuff out your body?"i said while cleaning him with the wipes

"No.kookie feels icky!"he said.

( of you like the book please vote or comment and let me now that should i continue write the book or not  : )