Date ❤️❤️❤️( 15😉)

Jungkook pov

Taehyung and me was lunch date at restaurant.i was eating fries as I listen to taehyung day.

"What you did at the little center?"he asked.

"I was big today.so miss gina let me learn more complicated dance."

"Can I see it when we get home?"

"No!"taehyung flinched at my tone.

"I mean I don't feel comfortable to show yet."

"Okay."he said.i went back to my fries

"What want dessert?"he asked.

"No thank you."i will slip if I have dessert and I need to stay big!Taehyung raised an eyebrow at me.

"Bunny,you always have a sweet tooth.you okay?"he asked.

"Yeah.i just don't want dessert."

"They have cookies,bunny."he said with smirk.i bit my lower lip to stop myself from shouting yes.I shook my head.

"Bunny,are you trying go on a diet or something?he asked.

"No.now can you just paid from our meal."he tilt his head at me.

"No."he said.

"No?"

"No.we are not leaving until you give me good reason why you don't want dessert."

"Taehyung is not that serious."

"As my job as your boyfriend I need to know your habits.and when you develop a new habit it's my job to either adapt to it or question it.and the fact that you breaking a habit that you had since you moved in with me.is making me question what is wrong with you?are you sick?"

"Taehyung,it's not that serious!damn."He stared at me.

"Look at me in my eyes jungkook."he said.i got nervous.he never says my real name.I look him in the eyes.

"Deadass if something going on with you and don't tell me shit.we going have serious damn problems."he said.i looked away from him.

"It's not that's serious for real.okay.i just want to one date with you where I wasn't little.we had at least 3 dates and I was in littlespace for all for them.i feel like I am not doing my job as boyfriend if I can't spend time with you."he grabbed my chin to look back into his eyes again

"Bunny,your title as my boyfriend doesn't go away from you are in littlespace.i don't care if you are little during our dates.i love you.big or little.i love all of you jungkook."he said.he kissed me.he smiled.

"Okay.then i want 2 cookies!a slice of apple pie and chocolate cake!"he nodded.he called a waiter to our table.

~later

I thrust back into taehyung.he moaned.

"Slowly down."he said.i kissed him.i slowly down my thrusts.he grabbed onto my shoulders.

"Yeah right there!"he moaned.then we heard the doorbell.

"Ignore it."

"Jungkook i have to-"I kissed him.he pulled back.

"Jungkook,baby,bunny,I need to pull out of me."he said.

"No."then the doorbell rang again.

"Jungkook,we can finish this afterwards."he said

"No.i want finish it now."i pouted.

"Pull out now."he said in authoritative voice.i pulled out of him.taehyung put some sweatpants and shirt.he left the room.i got a pull up on and hoodie.i went to the living room.i saw hoseok and taehyung talking in the living room.i glared at hoseok.cockblocker!

"Hey Kookie!"said hoseok.

"Fuck you."

"Bunny."taehyung said sternly.i rolled my eyes.

"Hey Hobi."

"What was you saying?"asked taehyung.

"I am thinking about getting my own little.do you have any advice?"asked hoseok

"You could had call for him to answer that."

"Bunny,come here."said taehyung.he patted his lap.i sat on his lap.

"You two didn't answer your phones.so I show up instead."said hoseok.

"Hyung,you babysit littles all the time.why you need advice?"asked taehyung.

"It's different when It's your own little.you know?"he said.taehyung kissed my neck.

"Yeah."said taehyung.

"Here is some advice.don't choose a top as a little."

"Jungkook, you top?"he asked.i nodded.taehyung nodded.

"But It's causes a power struggle when he is big cuz he wants to be dominate when I am dominate.so it's a weird shift about who is in control."said taehyung.

"Tae,how you pick jungkook?"asked hoseok.

"I want to hear this."i turned my head to side to look at taehyung.taehyung chuckled.

"Actually i closed my eyes while jimin flipped through a book of littles really hard and picked."he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah.actually jimin ask if I wanted to pick again after reading your information and the details says his personality was bad in all caps."

"Aw and you still pick me."i kissed him.

"You should ask namjoon.he knows more than me."said taehyung.

"I will.i will see you guys later."said hoseok.he left.I hop off his lap.

"We fucking on the couch cuz I am not walking back to the bed."taehyung nodded.