😮bad doctor

Jungkook povI sucking on my two middle fingers as taehyung ties my shoes laces."You need to be a good bunny."he said.he place a beanie on my head."Kwkie gwd funny!"i said."Bunny,you want a pacifier?"he asked.i shook my head.then we left our house and went to Hobi house.taehyung carried me to the door.he knocked on the door.hoseok opened it.we walked in.taehyung place me on my feet.i took my fingers out my mouth.we went to the living room.there was a girl playing with toys."That's ami.i am babysitting her right now."said hoseok."Ami,sweetie come here."said hoseok.she ran to hoseok."Ami this is tae and kookie.guys this is ami."said hoseok."Hyung i can't stay and chat.i have to go."said taehyung.hoseok nodded.taehyung kissed me.then he left."Kookie,lets play dollies!"she said."But Kookie wants the prettiest one!"~laterAmi and me was playing doctor.she was the doctor.she was wearing a paper white hat.She use a marker to pretend like flashlight to check my eyes."Kookie bored!lets watch tv!""After me checks Kookie temperature!"she said.i pouted."Laid down!"she said excitedly.i laid down on the floor.she took my pants off.She was about untape my diaper but I smacked her hands away."Only my daddy change Kookie!""Me not changing Kookie.me checking Kookie temperature!"she said.i nodded.she untapped my diaper.she struck the marker up my behind.it feel weird."Kookie no like!!!"i started kicking my legs.then i felt the marker go deeper.I didn't like that feeling.I started crying."Ami!get it out!"i started while wiggling around."Hold still Kookie!"she said."Oh my goodness!"said hoseok.he ran to me.he held me down."Kookie hold still before it goes in deeper and I can't get out."said hoseok.cant get it out!i started screaming crying.hoseok carefully take the marker out of me.He retape my diaper back on me.8"Ami,i am calling your caregiver ."said hoseok.he picked me up."Why?!ami is good!"she said."Go sit in time out."he said.ami stomped for the corner.hoseok stop calm me down but it didn't work."You want some banana milk?"he asked.i nodded.He fixed the bottle of milk while calling ami caregiver on the phone.he started feeding me the bottle.then he called another person on the phone while he walking around with me in his arm."Hello?.....tae,hey buddy!"he said.tae?i want to talk to tae!i tried moved the bottle from mouth but hoseok kept in place.I started to eat close to the conversation.T:what did Kookie do now?H:actually um how can I say thisT:did Kookie ran away?!?!H:what?no!T:then what?H:um can i explain it when you get here.T:what happened?H:please!T:i am on my way.Taehyung povI walked into hoseok house.i noticed the ami girl was gone.i guess she was home.i saw hoseok cuddling a sleeping jungkook.i sat next to him.he gave me jungkook.i place him on my lap.i laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped my arms around him."What happened?""It's not Kookie fault!"he said.jungkook stirred in my arms.i rubbed his back.he stop moving."Ami and Kookie was playing in the living room while I was making lunch in the kitchen.i heard Kookie scream.i walked into the living room to see ami sticking a marker up Kookie ass."he said.i held jungkook tighter."I told ami caregiver what happened and ami apologize.but I am so sorry tae that I wasn't keeping a good eye on them."said hoseok."How was Kookie after the situation happened?""He was crying but I think that was due to the fact that he was feeling uncomfortable.but he calm down after a bottle.then he acted like normal.""Normal?please specify.""Um he was sitting on the couch tv until he got sleep and sat with me."he said."Hobi,that's not his normal.i will figure this out when he wakes up."~laterI watch as jungkook played with yeontan.i got this!i just need ask him a way he understands!yeah!"Bunny,come here."jungkook picked up yeontan and walked to me.i took the dog from his arms.i places the dog back on the ground.i pulled jungkook onto my lap."Daddy no want play with tannie?"he asked"No right now bunny.""Daddy no like tannie!kookie pick tannie just for daddy!"he said"I like yeontan bunny.now bunny ask you something.""Otay."he said.i held his hand."Do you remember happen at Hobi place today?""Yeah.ami is not good at playing a doctor!"he said."Bunny,you do understand ami doing that to Kookie was bad right?""Yeah!yoonie told me only daddy dick go there!but ami say she was going check my temperature.so i going tell ami no but I knew daddy say to be a good bunny!and bunny no mean to others!"he said proudly.i rubbed his back."Bunny don't cuss.""Kookie no cuss!"he pouted."Dick is a cuss word."he look confused."Then what is called?"he asked."A penis."he nodded."Bunny,you still my good bunny if you say no to something that makes you feel uncomfortable.""Otay!"He said."Bunny,go get yeontan.so we can play with him."he happily hopped off my lap and ran in search of the dog.