Pretzel

Taehyung pov

We was walking through the mall.I was holding jungkook hand.

"I want a pretzel."

"Bunny,you not even done with the cookie."i pointed to the half of cookie in his hand.

"But I want a pretzel now."he said with a pout.

"Finish your cookie first."he nodded.we continue to walk around until jungkook finish his cookie.then we ahead to the pretzel shop.we was waiting in line when we hear a voice.

"Oppa!there you are!"said lady.she ran to jungkook and hug him.Jungkook looked confused until the lady whispered something in his ear.he looked angry.I was confused then a guy walked up to us.Jungkook hid the girl behind him.

"Dude,move.Liz come here now."said the guy.the girl hid her face into jungkook back.

"No."said jungkook sternly.The guy was about to shove jungkook out the way when I pushed him away from them.

"Don't touch neither of them.leave.now."i said in sternly with a growl in voice.

"I am not leaving without my girlfriend."he said.

"Bunny,take her to the car."jungkook nodded.the guy was about to follow them but I block him with my arm.I waited until they was gone before pushing him to the ground.

"Leave the girl alone or I will beat the crap out of you."the guy rolled his eyes but I saw the fear in his eyes.

"Whatever."he said.I walked away.I went to the car.Jungkook and liz was waiting outside the car.

"Where do you want to be drop off?"

"I have friend who lives across town."she said.I nodded.We got the car.Jungkook sat in the back.Liz put the address into the gps.the gps estimate that it was a hour ride.i started driving when jungkook rang.he answered it.

"Hello?...no,I am big....fine."he said.I glance in the rear mirror.Jungkook stare into space.his eyes switched from serious to innocent.

"Kookie no busy....Bad yoonie!....Kookie telling minnie yonnie not napping!.....night night yoonie!"said jungkook.then he hanged up.

"Daddy!daddy!Don't tell minnie but yoonie no napping."said jungkook.I chuckled.

"Okay bunny."i noticed Liz was looking at jungkook confused.Jungkook play on his phone as he hum a nursery rhyme.

"He is a little."

"Really?!i never met a little before."she said excitedly.

"Hi baby,I am Liz."said Liz.

"Kookie is not a baby.Kookie is 2."he said with two middle fingers.

"Bunny."i said sternly.

"Kookie sorry!"said jungkook.I nodded.Liz tried to talk to jungkook but he ignore her.

"He too focus on his game."Liz nodded.

"What's your name?"she asked

"Taehyung.his name is jungkook."

"Yes daddy?"asked jungkook with fear in tone.I rarely call him by his actual name.

"You not in trouble,bunny."he nodded.he went back to his phone.

"He is my husband and little."

"How do take care of a little?"she asked.I explained to her the proper way to care for a little.then she started asking a lot of questions about a little.then we made it to the apartment building.

"Thank you for everything today."she said.

"You welcome."she left the car.

"Kookie never got a pretzel!"He said with a pout.

"Bunny,i will buy you a pretzel on the way home."he smiled as he clapped his hands excitedly.