🥺Sorry daddy

Jungkook pov

I was cuddling with yoongi as we watched tv.i felt my stomach rumbled.

"Kookie hungry?"asked yoongi.i shook my head.

"Kookie needs make stinky."

"My daddy will change Kookie!"he said.I shook my head.

"I want my daddy to change Kookie."

"But Kookie poo hurts when people try to hold it!"he said

"Kookie is okay!"

"Are you sure?"he asked.

"Yea!"

"Okay."he said.we continued to watch tv as we ignored my stomach rumbling.then jimin walked in.

"Guys,i made lunch."he said.we nodded.then we went to the kitchen.we sat at the table.he placed a bowl of vegetables rice in front of each other.

"Thank you!"said yoongi.jimin ruffled yoongi hair.My stomach rumbled again.jimin looked confused at us.Yoongi farted.

"Excuse me."said yoongi.jimin nodded.then jimin left the kitchen.

"Kookie-

"No yoonie."

"But Kookie-Then I grabbed handful of rice and threw at yoongi.i struck my tongue.Then yoongi threw a handful of rice at me.i ducked.i grabbed some more and throw at him.we went back and forth throwing rice around.we ran around the kitchen.

"Yoongi!jungkook!"said jimin.we immediately stopped running.

"Sorry daddy!i started it."said yoongi.jimin didn't look convince.

"Let's see what one is more believable that my sweet baby started trouble or the little who is know to be troublemaker."said jimin

"Kookie sorry!kookie got bored!"

"Yoongi you know better than to throw food around.both of you go to time out."he said.we went to the living room and stood in the corner.i rubbed my stomach.

"Kookie just-

"No!"

"But Kookie not okay."he said.

"Yes Kookie is!"

"No Kookie is not!"

"Yuh!"
"Nuh!"
"Yuh!"
"Nuh!"

Jimin walked in.

"You two not supposed to be talking in time out."he said.

"But daddy Kookie-

"Shut up yoonie!"

"Yoonie will not shut up!yoonie trying to help Kookie!"he said.then yoongi ran to jimin.he whispered to jimin ear.jimin nodded.then he walked to me.

"Kookie,tae give me permission to change you you know."he said.

"Kookie wants daddy to do it."i folded my arms.Jimin sighed.then he left the room.

"Kookie just-

"No"yoongi sighed.he walked back to the corner.after few minutes jimin said time out was over.

"Kookie Let's go play in my room!"said yoongi.we went to his room.he played with his stuffed animals.

Taehyung pov

I was helping yeonjun to edit the photo on his computer.when my phone rang.it was jimin.

"Excuse me."i said.then i walked out the room.i answered it.

T:hello?
J:Kookie being stubborn again
T:what happened now?
J:i put Kookie and yoonie in time out.they started arguing.then i asked what happen and yoonie told in my ear that Kookie needs to go number 2 but won't go because he want to be changed by you.
T:just tell Kookie I gave you permission.
J:i tried that before I call you.

I sighed.i rubbed my temple.why my bunny so stubborn sometimes?

T:i am on my way

Then I hanged up.i left my studio and drove to jimin house.i knocked on the door.jimin let me in.

"They are playing in yoongi room."he said.i nodded.i went to yoongi room.they was playing with blocks.i noticed jungkook was rubbed his stomach as he watch yoongi build a tower.

"Bunny."he looked at me.

"Taetae!"then he ran to me.i picked him up.

"Yoonie jimin wanted you."yoongi ran out the room.

"Bunny you know why I am here?"

"To surprise Kookie!"he said.

"No.because jimin called me and told you refused to go potty."i place him on his feet.he looked at his feet.

"Kookie no like other people changing Kookie."he pouted.

"Kookie do trust me?"jungkook looked at me.he stared dead in my eyes.

"Yes."he said.

"Then trust my decision in letting jimin or Hobi change you."he pouted.

"Bunny It's not good to hold in it." Kookie nodded.then he made grabby hands at me.i picked him up.i sat on yoongi bed.i place jungkook in my lap facing me.he wrapped his arms my neck.he laid his face on my shoulder.he grunted softly.

"Bunny-

"Ssh.kookie trying focusing."he said.i smacked his thigh.

"Don't interrupt me."he said.

"Sorry daddy."he said.then he immediately sat up and looked at me.he looked nervous.i rubbed his back.

"Bunny,i don't mind you calling me that."i said with a smile.he smiled.his smile immediately disappeared when stomach started bubbling.he started blushing.i place his head on my chest as started going.i ignored the bad smell as he fill his diaper.i really don't want change that diaper.after few minutes he sat up.he nodded.i carried him to changing table.i laid him down.i untape the diaper.Jungkook covered his nose.

"Yuck!"he said.i quickly wipes him clean.i was putting powder on him when yoongi ran in.

"Kookie!kookie!bt21 is on!"said yoongi. kookie gasped.

"Really?!?"he said

"Yeah!"said yoongi.i taped the new diaper on him.jungkook hopped out the table.we ran out of the room.jungkook came back.he ran to me.he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you....daddy."he said.

"Kookie!the theme song is almost over!"yelled yoongi from the living room.jungkook ran out the room.