puppy 🐶🐶

Jungkook pov

Taehyung drop me off Hobi place.yoongi and jin was already there.they was talking to hoseok.

"This a First.you three are big.jin I haven't seen you big in years."said hoseok.

"Hobi,Can you drive us to a puppy shop?"asked yoongi.

"You guys going buy a puppy without your caregiver permission.i can't allow them you guys."he said.

"Hobi,i am getting taehyung a dog.so technically it a surprise."

"Aw."said hoseok.

"Can you bring us?"asked yoongi.

"Can i drive?!?"asked jin.

"No!"said hoseok.

"I have driver license!"said jin.he pouted.

"That's you haven't used in years.now lets go."said hoseok.we left the house.hoseok sat in the driver seat.we sat in back seat.jin and yoongi was struggling to put the seatbelt on.I help them.then hoseok drove to pet store.

"I might get me a pet."said jin while looking at the hamster.

"Hyung we are looking for a puppy."i looked around for the puppy section.i found it.there was few dogs in kennels.

"I like this one."said yoongi while looking at brown poodle.

"Hyung you suppose to be helping me."

"What kind of dog you want?"asked yoongi.

"Something cute!"

"That's every dog."said jin.he rolled his eyes.

"Okay Umm.small!yeah small dog."

"There was some small dog over there."said yoongi.then we went to the other section.i saw a cute Black and Tan dog.

"I want this one!"

"Then lets get a worker."said hoseok

~later

Jin and yoongi left hoseok house but I was still waiting for taehyung.I look at the sleeping Pomeranian on my lap.

"Hobi,do you think tae will like the puppy?"

"Jungkook he will lo-

"What is he hates him?!?what if the puppy brings him bad memories!"

"It won't-"

"Hyung this was bad idea!"

"It wasn't a bad Id-"

"What if makes me give him back?!?"

"Jungkook!listen to me."he said.

"Sorry."he sat next to me.

"Tae will love anything you give him especially since you actually spend your time picking out the perfect pet for him."he said.then there was a knock at the door.hoseok went to answer the door.i petted the puppy in my lap.taehyung and hoseok walk in the living room.

"Aw.cute puppy."said taehyung.he petted the puppy.

"Hobi when you got a puppy?"asked taehyung while picking the puppy from me.

"Actually It's yours."i said.taehyung looked confused.he place the puppy on the floor.

"I brought you a puppy."i said while fiddling with my fingers.he kissed me.

"Thank you."he said.

"Have you even had sex in a car?"i asked with a smirk.

"No bunny.we not doing it in the car."he said.

"But I got you a cute puppy!"

"We can make out in the car instead."he said.

"Okay!"i grabbed his hand.We left the house.I said bye to hoseok on the way out the door.Taehyung and me made out in the backseat while the puppy was running around the car exploring.