🧐he is bad too ?!

Jungkook pov

"Hyung i can watch myself!"i whined as I watched taehyung brush his hair.

"But what if you slip?"he said.

"I won't."taehyung raised an eyebrow at me.

"Bunny,you stay littlespace for 90% of time.and since you haven't been in since two days ago.you probably will slip any minute."he said.i rolled my eyes.then he started brushing my hair.

"Stop."i moved his hand away from me.

"Sorry forced of habit."he said.

"I noticed."i mumbled.for the last two days he been trying baby me and it's annoying.

"I will feel better if you hang out at hobi place."he said.he walked on the bathroom.i followed behind him.

"Why i can't come with you?"

"You will be distraction."he said.i pouted.

"Then i want to stay home."i whined.

"Whine again and I will put a pacifier in your mouth."he said.He grabbed a jacket from his closet.

"Why do you even buy them?i don't like them." Taehyung put his jacket on.

"It's a good punishment."he said.I rolled my eyes.

"And if you would stop hiding the pacifiers then I wouldn't have keep buying new ones."he said.He walked to the front door.he gave me my baby backpack.

"Hyung,i don't need this."

"Bun,you not potty trained.you know that right?"he said.i looked away from him.

"Whatever."then we left the house.we went to the walk.i was about to open the backseat door.

"Bunny,you can sit in the front you know."he said while getting to the driver seat.i hop in the passenger seat.

"Forced of habit."

"Buckled up."he said.it been years since I had fasten my own seatbelt.i forgot how to do it.

"You want me to do it?"he asked.I folded my arms.

"No!"yes!he chuckled.he reached over me and grabbed the seatbelt.he fasten my seatbelt.he patted my thigh.

"There nothing wrong with asking help bunny."he said.then he moved his hand from my thigh into the steering wheel.i missed his warm hand on my thigh.i tried not to pout.then taehyung drove to hobi house.we got out the car.we walking to the door.i was about hold taehyung hand out of habit but I stop myself.i am big.little Kookie loves tae not me!taehyung knocked on the door.hobi opened the door.we walked in.

"Based on your clothes,you are big."said Hobi.I nodded.

"I am jungkook by the way."

"Hobi i will be back for him later."said taehyung.hobi nodded.taehyung turned to me.he kissed my cheek.

"Be a good bunny.i love you."said taehyung.

"Be good?wait he acts bad out of headspace too?!?"said Hobi.

"Later Hyung!"said taehyung with a smirk.i laughed.taehyung left.hobi looked at me nervously.

"Hyung calm down.i am only bad in the littlespace."Hobi sigh relief.

"Well you hungry?"he asked.i nodded.we went to kitchen.hobi had breakfast prepared.he fixed me plate of food.i sat at the table.hobi sat next to me with mug in hand.

"So,are you two together yet?"he asked.

"Together?yet?hyung,i don't like tae like that."

"Jin and yoongi said the same thing.but now jin is happily married and yoongi is dating jimin."

"Yoongi did what?"i was surprised yoongi didn't tell me.

"Yoongi and jimin made it official last week."he said.he sipped on his drink.

"How do you know this?"

"I don't only babysit you.you know."he said.

"Right."

"Do you love tae?"he asked

"Um little Kookie do but I don't."

"Why not?"he asked.

"I learn not to love because everyone always leaves me.my parents left me when I was 13 then my brother leave me when I was 18 to live with his wife in Japan.sadly little Kookie don't understand that lesson."

"You two are perfect for each other!yall both feel like everyone leave you and you are afraid to love again."i stop eating.

"Tae feels like me?"

"Yeah.few people left him and even his dog run away from him."he said.

"Even mans best friend left him?"Hobi nodded.

"I was actually surprised he adopted a little.i thought he give up on trying to love others.but jimin convinced tae to try again."he said.i smiled little.tae is like me.i am not only.

"Well since we talking about tae um he kissed me when I was in littlespace."

"Honey,that normal for caregiver to kiss the little."he said

"But on their lips?"Hobi eyes widened in surprised.

"Wait wait when this happened?"he asked.then i explained what happened to the day of my doctor appointment.

"Well i think you like tae like like him."he said.i rolled eyes.

"No for real though.you said you feel warm feeling after the peck right?"

"Yeah."

"You love him.or you are at least crushing on him low key."I rolled my eyes.

"Kiss him and if you get the same the you then you will know."

"Thanks hyung."Hobi nodded.

"You want binge watch something on Netflix?"

"Sure."

~later

I sat on the kitchen counter.i watched as taehyung prepared dinner.i bit my lower lip.i can do this!

"Tae come here."he walked to me.he stood in between my knees.

"Bunny,what you need?"he asked.i grabbed his chin and kissed him.i felt warm feeing inside.i wanted more.i deepen the kiss.i felt taehyung kiss back.i put my tongue in his mouth.he pulled back.

"You taste like apple."i said with a smirk.taehyung blushed.

"Um i s-s-should finish um cooking um um dinner."he said.i nodded.