rules

Taehyung pov

I was feeding jungkook his breakfast when Oliver walked in.

"Morning."Oliver nodded sleepy.

"There food in the fridge and cabinet.eat whatever you like."

"Ollie!Taste!"said jungkook.he grabbed a strawberry from the bowl.Oliver got the strawberry from jungkook and eat it.I continue feeding jungkook.I noticed Oliver spit the strawberry into a napkin before making himself cereal.

"Kookie wants cereal too!"said jungkook.

"Bunny you too little for that."i booped his nose.in his headspace he could have cereal but I knew he will refuse to let me feed him and make a big mess.Jungkook whined.

"Kookie wants!"

"No."i said sternly.Jungkook pouted.I kissed him.

"What you want to drink?"I asked.

"Banana milk."he said with hope in his eyes.

"Definitely not."jungkook pouted.

"Apple juice."he said.then i went to fridge to grabbed the juice.

"Ollie!Kookie wants some!"said jungkook.I rolled my eyes as I grabbed a bottle.

"Okay."said Oliver.

"Oliver no."

"Sorry Kookie.I tried."said Oliver with a shrug.I poured the juice into the bottle before putting the juice away.I took jungkook to the living room.I was feeding him the bottle as he sat on my lap.I noticed Oliver was watching us from the doorway.

"Umm can I try?"he asked shyly.

"Yeah.you can hold the bottle."Oliver sat next to me.I taught him how to hold the bottle while jungkook head rested on my shoulder.I rubbed his back.

~later

I watched as Oliver played with jungkook.they was building a tower.Jungkook was sitting on the floor as he handed Oliver who standing the block to stack on top.then yeontan ran into the tower and knocked it down.

"Yeontan!"said Oliver

"Bad tannie!"said jungkook.he grabbed the dog by the leg.

"Bunny no!"i snatched yeontan from him.

"That mother fucker mess up the tower."said Oliver.

"Bad mother fucker."said jungkook.

"Oliver,i apologize for not telling you the rules for children in this house.bunny tell him the rules."

"Kookie no remember."said jungkook with fake confusion.

"25."I said sternly.

"Kookie remembers now!!!!daddy no spank bunny!"he said.Oliver rasied an eyebrow at jungkook.

"Your rules are similar to jungkook when he is littlespace.bunny tell him."

"Number wand!no hurting others
Number cookie!no disobeying daddy!-then i interrupted jungkook.

"If you haven't noticed jungkook calls me daddy because I am his caregiver.so I expect him to not disobey me.so I expect the same from you.bunny continue."

"Number tree!no running in the house
Number floor!no yelling or screaming
Number fly!always use your manners
Number tics!be respectful to others
Number seal!don't lie to taetae
Number bait!no touching prince parts
Number fine!no cussing.
Number Ben! Always ask permission."said jungkook.

"Number eight i don't care if you touch yourself.just make sure you lock the door because jungkook wanders around the house in littlespace."Oliver awkwardly nodded.

"Your punishments since you actually older than his headspace are different.your punishment is no electronics,extra chores and spanking."

"I am too old for spankings"said Oliver.

"Jungkook is 26.i am still spank him.you never too old to be disciplined.and hopefully I won't have to use spanking.it's more of a last resort."

"Kookie is 2!"said jungkook with two middle fingers.Oliver laughed.

"No ella until nap time."jungkook started crying as he apologized.

"No go get Ella."jungkook cried as he left the room.

"Who is Ella?"asked Oliver

"His favorite stuffie.this is one of his punishments."then jungkook came back with the stuffed elephant.I place yeontan on his feet.I placed a hand out and jungkook pouted as he gave me the stuffed elephant.he sat on the floor and cried.I placed the stuffie on a bookshelf.Jungkook can easily reach the shelf but I taught him if he touches it then he will get spanked.

"You want to pick out a phone online?"

"Umm what about him?"asked Oliver as he looked at jungkook who was crying.

"He will stop in few minutes.want type of phone you want?"we sat on the couch.we browse through the internet from phones and cases on my phone.then jungkook crawled onto my lap.

"You done?"jungkook nodded as he wiped his tears.he laid his head on my shoulder.