Honeymoon

Taehyung pov

We came back for our day of spending the day at Disneyland.jungkook still hopping around with his Mickey mouse ear headband.

"Bunny time to get ready for bed."

"Kookie no tired."he pouted.i peck his lips.

"You need a bath."i went to the bathroom.i was about to turn the water on when jungkook grabbed my arm.he smirked.

"I don't want to take a bath yet."he said.he pulled me out of the bathroom.he push me onto the bed.

"Have you have sex in a hotel before?"he asked with a smirk.he hovered over me.i smirked back.

"Actually yes."i lied.jungkook smirk disappeared.he frowned.

"Forget i asked.i am going take a shower."he was about to move away from me.i grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed next to me.

"I was lying bunny.i want to mess with you.i am sorry."He sat up.he punched my arm.

"That's not funny.i was getting horny then you ruined it."he said with a pout.I sat up.

"I can always top you tonight."

"No!i want to fuck you!"he said with pout.

"Does seem like it."i said with a smirk.he grabbed me by the collar.he kissed me.he deepened the kiss as he hand roamed my body.he start palming my dick from outside of my pants.he started kissing my neck as he unzipped my jeans.

"Damn it tae.why are you wearing skinny jeans?you know how hard it is for me to sexily take skinny jeans off your thick ass."he said.

"But you love how I look in them."

"You look better without them.strip."he said.

"Is that your job?"i said with smirk.jungkook whined.I love teasing jungkook dominance.he gets pouty and whiny.its cute.

"Tae."he said with pout.i got my clothes off as jungkook took his off.i laid back down.

"Taebaby,i am going to prep you."he said.

"What?no!i like no prep!"

"Good.cuz I wasn't planned on it.i just want to see your reaction."he said as he apart my legs.then he struck his fingers in my mouth.i sucked on them.he take them out and rubbed the salvia on his dick.then he ran himself his dick into my hole.i moaned as I gripped the bed sheets.he slowly thrusting in and out of me.

"I had great time today."he said

"That great bunny but can you faster now?"he slowed down.

"Bunny."i whined.

"I like the part where we were on the roller coaster."he started rambling on about we did today.

"Jungkook, bunny please focus.if you slipped inside of me again.i will be horny for the rest of the night."i remember the last time jungkook was fucking me and he slipped into littlespace in the middle of it.little Kookie thought he struck inside of me.he was crying mess while his dick was still up my ass.it took one hour to explain to him In a child friendly that he is not struck and need to pull out.i looked at jungkook who was slowly picking up his pace.then my phone rang.

"Don't you dare!you always do that!ignore it!this is our honeymoon.they shouldn't be calling."he said.it always seems like jimin or namjoon call at the wrong times.if I answered phone then jungkook was fuck me extra hard but I don't answer it then my curiosity will kill me.Then jungkook started kissing my collarbone

"I am your entertainment mother fucker."he said.i chuckled into a smile.

"Then fuck me like you are."he smirked.he started thrusting in and out of me.i immediately cum on my stomach.he continued to fuck me into he cum inside of me.

"Round 2?"he asked.

"Fuck yeah."