get out

Taehyung pov

Jungkook was thrusting into me.then we cum at the same time.he pulled out.

"Um Tae we have a problem."said jungkook.

"What?"

"The condom slipped off while I was pulling out."he said.we tried wearing condoms today.but I guess jungkook got the wrong size.

"Well get it out."he nodded.he struck his fingers in me.he felt around for it.I moan at the feeling of his finger inside of me.

"Tae relax your body.I need to go deeper."he said.I tried to relax my lower body but when his fingers go deeper.I tensed up.it's feel uncomfortable but slightly pleasurable.

"Did you feel it yet?"he shook his head.he rubbed my thigh.

"I have to go deeper.so you have relax yourself."he said.I took a deep breath.his finger move slightly.I tensed back up.

"Fuck no!you literally fisting me.I want a doctor to do it!"

"Doctor will do the same thing i am."he said with a roll eye.

"They can use a medical tool to pull it out or something!this is very uncomfortable."i said.

"I think I felt it.Tae,sweetie I need you to take deep breath at when I count to 3."

"Why?"

"Just trust me."he said.I nodded.

"1."he said.I was nervous as he counted.

"2."he said.I tried to relax.then he pause.

"Why you stop-"then i felt him yank it out of me.it's feel so good but hurt so bad.

"The fuck!"

"I got it!"he said.I glared at him.he kissed me.

"You so good at taking my fingers.I wonder how your fingers would look inside of you."he said with a smirkthen i realized what just happened. Jungkook planned this so he could had a reason to place his fingers in me to convince me to finger myself for him.I slapped him and pushed him away from me.I quickly toss at him clothes.

"I want you out of this house now."

"What?"He asked.

"You can't respect my wishes about my body.then the get the fuck out."jungkook quickly got out of bed to grab my hand but I moved my hand away from him.

"Jimin or namjoon would lucky watch you until you get your hormones in check."

"Tae,i am sorry!"he said.he tried to hug me but I moved out the way.I grabbed some clothes.I got dressed.

"I am going to walk tannie and when I get back I expect you gone."

"Tae!i am sorry that I made you uncomfortable!i won't do it again."he said with sad eyes.

"We will talk after I walk my dog."i put my shoes on.

"Our dog."he said.

"My dog.because I am pretty sure tannie doesn't want a owner who doesn't respect their husband wishes!"jungkook frown.I went out the room.I went to yeontan playpen.I picked him up.

"Let's go for walk.you such a respectful boy unlike my husband."i said to yeontan as I pet him.

"Taehyung!i respect you."said jungkook.

"Apparently just my mind and not my body because you disregard my comforts level when you did that trick."

"I am sorry!"he said.

"You lucky I love you too much to actually kick you out this house.we will talk when I get back."

"Forget the dog!let's talk now."he said

"Forget like how you forgot I don't want to be fingered when we was in the shower.Jungkook just because my body likes doesn't mean my mind does."i grabbed yeontan leash and left the house.I walked around the neighborhood and cleared my thoughts before walking back to the house.

Jungkook pov

After taehyung left,I sat on the floor and cried.I feel bad for doing that to taehyung.I let my dick think instead of my head.I want to take all back now.I want to start that day over again.I wished never thought of doing that taehyung.I cried until taehyung returned home.he sat next to me.he wiped my tears.

"I am so sorry!i wish that never happened!i shouldn't had never did that do you!i am such bad husband."taehyung hugged me.

"You not bad.you just learning.you promise never to do that again?"he said.i nodded.he held his pinkie out.I linked my pinkie with his.he kissed me.

"You want take a bubble bath with me?"he said.

"I won't touch you!"

"You can touch all you want just don't finger me."he said.I nodded.