Nightmare🥺

A week later
Jungkook pov

"You Can move in with us."he said.i shook my head no at my brother.

"I don't like planes Hyung.why your girlfriend can't move here?"i pouted.

"Because she doesn't want leave her family."

"You leaving me!"

"Jungkook you just said no!"

"You know I was fucking lying when I said that shitting excuse!"

"Then come with me."

"You know why I can't!"i folded my arms.

"Jane just had to usually to little you."he said.

"She tried to beat me with her flip flop."

"You was misbehaving."he said.

"I didn't agree to her to discipline me!"i glared at him.

"Kook,she just needs time."

"The 1 year and half y'all was dating wasn't enough time.hyung,either you stay with me or go with her!"

"Kook,i love you.don't make me choose."he said.

"Mother fucker!you was supposed to say you will stay with me with no hesitation!you choosing that bitch over your only family!"he looked at me guiltily.my jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?!?fuck you!"

~end of dream

I woke up crying.i moved taehyung arm off me.i sat up.i continued to silently cry when I heard taehyung wake up.

"Bunny what's wrong?"he asked while rubbing my back.i shook my head.tae will never leave me right?i hugged tae.he hugged back.he will never leave me!i smiled a little.i fell back to sleep from listening to his heartbeat.i wake up to empty bed.i immediately slipped into little space.

"Daddy!"i yelled as I ran out the room.i saw him on the couch with namjoon.i immediately ran into his lap and hugged him.

"Bunny you okay?"

"Daddy left Kookie!"

"No i did not.i am right here."he said.he kissed me.

"You two officially together?"asked namjoon.taehyung nodded.he rubbed my back.i laid my head on his shoulder.

"But like i was saying you and jin should go on a vacation."said taehyung.i started sucking on his neck.

"Like where?"asked namjoon.

"Hawaii?paris?london?california?"he said.

"Does he need a pacifier?"asked namjoon

"He hates pacifiers."then namjoon phone ding.

"I have to pick up jin from the little care.tae,you think about getting Kookie in one of the class.he might like it."said namjoon.

"I will think it about.later Hyung."he said.namjoon left.

"Bunny,you hungry?"i nodded.he picked me up.we went to the kitchen.he tried place me on the counter but I cling to him.he place me on his hip and went to the fridge.

"What is a little care?"

"It's a place that's like daycare for little but there is different classes during the day."

"Like school?kookie no like school!"he chuckled as he grabbed the frozen nuggets from the fridge.

"Not like school cuz you don't learn subjects like math or history class.it more like a lot elective classes like art,dance and cooking classes."

"Kookie like art!kookie like to dance!"

"You can go tomorrow instead of going with Hobi but you have to good bunny."

"Kookie will be a good bunny!"