Barber

Jungkook pov

"Kookie no go!"i shook my head.Taehyung took me out the car.i tried run back to the car.

"Bunny,she not gonna hurt you!"said taehyung.I didn't want to get my hair groomed.I knew I need my hair trimmed again but I want to finish watching tv at home.

"I will give you a big boy kiss if you stop trying to escape."he said.I stop trying pull my wrist out his grip.I tapped my lips.he gave me a peck on the lips.I pouted.

"Kiss not a touch!"i whined.he kissed me.then we walked in the barbershop.adora was sitting in her barber chair playing on her phone.we walked to her.She looked up from her phone.

"Hey guys!so who getting their haircut today."she asked.Taehyung hasn't been getting his hair as of lately because he trying to grow out a mullet.

"Kookie is."said taehyung.adora got out the chair.I sat down.she place a black towel over my shoulders.she place my hair in a bun to show my undercut that need to be trim down.Taehyung took a photo of me.

"Daddy!no photos!delete that!Kookie no pretty in that!"taehyung chuckled.

"Of course i will bunny."he said.but I knew he was lying base on his goofy smile.note to self:delete that off his phone later.she started trimming with scissors first.

"What you been up to lately,Kookie?"she asked.

"Eating up everything in sight."said taehyung with laugh.Taehyung was over exaggerating.I started snacking more as of lately.

"Daddy shhh!noona ask Kookie!"taehyung nodded with a chuckle.

"Kookie watches tv a lot with Ella!"we continue to talk about random things until she had to edge my hairline.I hate that part.she stood in front of me with the clippers.I immediately started crying.I hate the feeling of my hairline getting straighten.it feels like she cut me because the sharp movement but she actually doesn't.Taehyung held my head still as she straighten my hairline.after she was done,I touch my hairline.there were no cuts on it

"You looked very handsome bunny."said taehyung.he paid adora.we left the barbershop.

"Kookie needs a cookie for almost get cut by noona!"taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No cookies until after lunch."he said.I pouted.

"Please!"

"No."we hop in the car.I whined the whole way home about having a cookie.when we got inside the house continued to whined about it while taehyung took his shoes and jacket off.

"Bunny,you not getting one.stop demanding it."he said.I threw myself on the floor and started throwing a tantrum .Taehyung ignored me.after few minutes I stopped.

"You done?"he asked.I pouted

"I told you lunch you can have a cookie but after you whining and tantrum .no cookies for today.he said.

"Kookie sorry!!!"he nodded.

"Kookie have cookie now?"

"Tomorrow."he said.

~at midnight

I woke up taehyung.he looked at me concerned since I woke up at night.

"Can Kookie have a cookie now?"

"Bunny when I said tomorrow I mean tomorrow when the sun is out not a midnight."

"So no cookie?"I asked with frown.

"After breakfast you can have a cookie.now go back to sleep."he said