💛Stop working 💚

JJungkook pov

I sitting on the floor with other girls in the art class.the teacher was talking to a caregiver.

"Kookie,you cute!"said Lucy.

"Kookie knows!"lucy pouted.

"Are I am cute?"asked lucy.

"No!lucy is very ugly."lucy started crying.

"Lucy you crying too loud.shut up!"lucy continued to cry even louder.i rolled my eyes as two other girls tried to comfort her.the teacher walked back in.She walked to lucy.lucy told her what happened.

"Kookie come here."she said.I walked to her.

"Kookie say sorry to lucy for making her cry."she said.

"Lucy is a crybaby.kookie not sorry."lucy started crying louder.

"Lucy shut the fuck up already!"

"Kookie do i need to get your daddy?"she asked.i smirked.taehyung is at work today.so he can't pick me up.

"Kookie no care!"the teacher grabbed my hand.i bit her hand.she let go of me.

"Go to the front desk."she said.

"No."i folded my arms.She sighed.she picked me up.i immediately started thrashing in her arms and screaming as she walked to the front desk.she place me on the counter.

"Please call his caregiver."she said.i did the middle finger.the boy as the front desk nodded.he typed on the computer then he tried dial the number but I started pressing random numbers.then guy sighed in frustration.

"Go sit in a chair."he said.

"No."then guy picked me up.i immediately started thrashing in his arms and screaming until he place me on the chair.he went back to his desk.he dial on the phone.

Taehyung pov

I gave the lady the beach ball to pose with.i snap few shots when my phone rang.

"Excuse me for one second."i answered it.it was the little care place.damn it bunny!

Tae:hello?
L.c: we are requesting you come pick your little.
Tae:what he do now?

I heard paper shuffling.

L.c:the little upset another little during class and cuss few times at the teacher and the other little.the little refuse to leave the classroom until the teacher kick him out.the little is to stop me for calling.
Tae:i am on the way.

I hanged up.i looked back to my client who was texting on her phone.

"I am sorry for the inconvenience but I have to pick up my little.can we continue this another time?"the client nodded.i quickly put my equipment away.i left the studio and drove the the little care.i saw jungkook sitting in a chair.I walked to him.he looked up at me.he smiled innocently.

"Daddy is so pretty!"he said.i grabbed his hand.i took his to the bathroom.

"What did you do today?"

"Kookie not sorry!kookie did no bad!"he said.i grabbed his arm.i started spanking his bottom 30 times.he started crying.i grabbed his chin to look direct in my eyes.

"What did you do today?"

"It's not Kookie fault!lucy just a crybaby!"he said.i started spanking him.i stop when I reached 30.he was crying waterfalls.

"What did you do today?"

"I made lucy cry but lucy just a cry-"I smack his thigh.

"Did you apologize to her?"

"No cuz she is cr-"I smacked his thigh again.

"I didn't ask that Kookie.now what else you did today?"

"Kookie was mean to the teacher and guy at the front desk."

"Did you apologize?"

"No but-"I smacked his thigh.

"I didn't ask that Kookie.we will finish this at home."i grabbed his hand.we left the restroom and left the building.i drove us home.once we enter in the house.i told jungkook to go to the kitchen.i grabbed bag of rice.i spill some on the floor.

"Knees on the rice."

"That will hurt!"he said.

"That the point."jungkook pouted.he kneeled in the rice.he hissed in pain.i swatted to his height.

"Do you know what do daddy was doing while you at the little care?"

"Working."he said.

"Yeah.working.but I had to stop because bunny didn't want to behave to today!"jungkook looked at the floor.

"Look at me."he looked at me.

"If I received another call from the little care saying you was misbehaving again.i will made so your bottom is very red.understood?"jungkook nodded.

"Now bunny learn his lesson."jungkook nodded fast.i picked him up.

"Good.now you want some banana milk while I ice your knees?"

"Yeah!"he said.