Jungkook Attention

Taehyung pov

I was petting yeontan.I noticed jungkook smiling at his phone as he texted on it.

"Bunny why you so giggly?"i asked.Jungkook always texting the other littles.so it's common for him to start laughing at his phone at random times.he even tries to explain to jokes to me.

"This meme that Dave sent me."

"Who Dave?"He looked up from his phone.

"Oh.Dave is my new friend that I made last week went to the dance studio."

"Bunny,you shouldn't give your number out to people."

"I know that.but I was littlespace when I did it and It's was too late to take my number back."he said with a shrug.

"Why didn't you tell you made a new friend?"i was a little sad jungkook didn't tell me.he normally tells me everything even something as minor as him sneezing.sometimes it's annoying but I happy that he trust me.

"I thought I did."he said with confused face.Then his phone chimed.he looked at it.He started texting again.

~later

Jungkook was in littlespace.he was still texting.

"Bunny,you have to eat.put the phone down."

"On hold daddy."he said.he sent a text then he allow me to feed him.but soon as he was done eating.he started texting again.Jungkook doesn't play on his phone in headspace very often.so this very abnormal for him to be texting on his phone all day.

"Bunny,you want milk?"he giggled at his phone.

"Bunny!"I said.

"Yes daddy?"he asked without looking at me.

"I asked if you want milk?"

"Kookie full."he said.I knew he was lying because he never past up the chance to have banana milk.I don't give it to him often because its upset his stomach.so it more of a treat to him.then he left the kitchen.I made myself lunch and fed yeontan.after I ate i went to look for jungkook.he was laying in my bed with his phone on the charger.I laid next to jungkook.I look over his shoulder to look at his phone but he angle it so I can't see.

"Bunny,daddy needs cuddles."jungkook been ignored me all day.I wanted jungkook attention.I petted his hair.then yeontan hop in the bed.he ran to jungkook.he licked on jungkook face.Jungkook shooed yeontan away from him.yeontan ran to me for attention.I petted his fur.I frowned as I realized I wanted jungkook attention but won't be able to get it.I got out the bed and was about to the leave the room to watching tv in living room.

"Daddy!"said jungkook.

"Yes bunny."i said with slight excitement in voice think jungkook finally wants to spend time with me.

"Kookie wet."he said as made grabby hands at me.I sighed when I realized he only call out to me is for care not for attention.I picked him up.he went back to ignoring me.we went to the nursery.I place him on the changing table.I changed his diaper.after I was done I kissed his stomach.he didn't reaction to it.I frowned as I hope to hear a giggle out of him.he climbed off the table and went to rocking chair.he continued to text on his phone.I went to living room where yeontan was chewing on jungkook stuffed animal.

"Bad tannie.no chewing on toys."i said as I took the stuffed animal away from the dog.

"You want to go outside?"yeontan bark happily.I took him to the backyard.we played fetched with a tennis ball.then jungkook came outside.

"Kookie wants to play with Tannie too."He said.

"Bunny,you are busy."i said while trying hid the attitude in my voice.

"Dave was lonely because his mommy was busy.so Kookie talk to him so Dave no be lonely no more!but Dave mommy is done working now.so Dave no need Kookie no more.so Kookie no busy.can Kookie play now?"he said.

"I need a kiss first."he gave me a kiss on the lips.then i gave him the tennis ball.he toss the ball to yeontan.

~later

Jungkook and me was in the rocking chair.I was feeding him a bottle as I read a story to him.he fell asleep during it.I kissed his cheek before placing him in his crib.I tucked him in.yeontan barked next to me.as he stood on his hind legs trying hop in the crib.I pick him up.I place him in the crib with jungkook.yeontan squeezed under jungkook arm and under the blanket.I smiled at the slight.I kissed jungkook forehead before leaving the room.