Drunk af

Jungkook pov

Jimin place yoongi and me in yoongi room for a nap.Yoongi and me wasn't tired.

"Kookie,yoonie found something last night when I was looking for daddy.he was drinking a red drink out of a fancy glass in the basement."Said yoongi

"Cool!Kookie want to see."yoongi grabbed my hand.we sneak out the room and past jimin who was eating a sandwich in the kitchen.we quietly went to the basement.Yoongi took me to a room.it looked like hang out place.it had big tv with long couch and mini bar.Yoongi took me to the bar.I sat on the small bar.Yoongi act like the waiter.he poured us a cup of red liquid.

"Cheers."he said.we clang our cups and drank it.it tasted bad.we spit it out.

"Maybe that one is bad.let's try another one."he said.after tasting different five bottles.we found one we that tasted good.we drank the whole bottle as we talked about our caregivers.

"Daddy never let me watch tv after dinner!"he said with pouted.

"My daddy never let have cookies before bed!"

"Fuck them!"he said with shrug.

"Yeah!fuck them!"we tried to high fived but we missed each other hands.we laughed.we keep trying until we high five properly.

"We don't need our caregivers!we have each other."he said.

"But Kookie likes daddy kisses!"i said.then i felt tears fall from my eyes.

"Yoonie was give Kookie kisses.no cry,Otay."he said.he sloppy kissed my cheek.

"No!daddy kisses Kookie lips."yoongi lean in to kissed me.our lips was brushing to each other when we heard the door open.Jimin walked in.

"What the fuck?"he said.he walked to us.

"Why you two in here?oh shit you smell tequila."he said.

"Tequila.sounds like a dance."i started wiggling my body.I grabbed yoongi hand.he started wiggling his body too.he turned around so his back was facing me.he started shaking his behind on my groin.

"Go yoonie.go yoonie."i said with goofy smile.Jimin pulled yoongi away from me.

"No more dancing.you two are drunk."He said.I ignore jimin and I started singing.

"Now from the top, make it drop"i did a slut drop.
"That's some wet ass pussy"I started twerking with my hands on the floor.Yoongi start cheering me on.I laid on my stomach on the floor.

"Now get a bucket and a mop"I hit the my fist on the floor as I shaked my behind a little.Yoongi started singing with me.I rolled to the side and open my legs in v shape.

"That's some wet ass pussy"then i started crawling on the floor while popping my back.

"I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP"then I did a split.

"That's some wet ass pussy"I started twerking in the split.Then jimin pulled me by my arm off the floor.

"No more dancing."he said.then we left the basement and went living room.Jimin called someone.I started twerking on yoongi groin as yoongi hype me.

"Tae,your little fucking drunk!Please come get him!.....i don't know!i found them in me and yoongi hanging spot...no more questions come get your husband!he literally shaking his ass on my yoongi!"said jimin.then jimin pulled yoongi away from me.

"No more dancing."he said sternly.Yoongi snatched his arm out of jimin hold.he went back to me.he grabbed my hips and started moving them side to side.I grabbed his hand and it held up as I started going up and down while rocking my hips.Jimin snatched yoongi back.then i started twerking again and yoongi would escape jimin hold.it was endless cycle until taehyung show up.I throw my ass in circle in front of yoongi as yoongi hype me up.then taehyung grabbed me by the arm.we left the house.I started wiggling in my seat as taehyung fasten my seatbelt.soon as the car started moving.I throw up on myself and on the floor.I felt disgusted the whole ride home.Taehyung gave me shower when we got home.we was drying me off.I started twerking again.

"Bunny stop moving."said taehyung.I started shaking my bare ass against him.he step back from me.

"Bunny stop or you will get spank."he said.I started singing again

"You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, Ah"i struck my tongue out.Taehyung looked at me in shocked.he shook his head.he quickly dry me off before getting me dressed in pajamas.He place in the bed with him.I noticed the ring on my finger.

"I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring"I sang.Taehyung rolled his eyes.he kissed my lips.

"Bunny,shh."he said.

"I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that little dangly dang
That swang in the back of my throat"I sang.Taehyung out a pacifer in my mouth.I sucking on it.

"Finally a quiet bunny."he said.he started rubbed my back.I slowly fall asleep.