🤍burp

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was reading a book to me as I drank my milk.When his phone rang.he answered it.luckily it was quiet in house so I could heard the conversation.

Tae:hello?
Jm:i need a favor.
T: okay.
J:can you watch yoongi can few hours?
T:sure.
J:good cuz I am down the street
T:now what if I would say no?
J:i would begged you.
T:i see you when get here.

Taehyung hanged up.he closed the book.he place me on the couch next to him.he put the book back on the shelf.i continued to drink my bottle when there was a knock at the door.taehyung answered it.i didn't move from my spot.man this some good banana milk!i want more of it!i was enjoy the last few slip of the bottle when taehyung walked in holding yoongi.he placed the yoongi on the couch next to me.i waved.

"Taetae Can yoonie have milk too?"asked yoongi.

"Sure."he said.he left the room.i finished my bottle.i wanted to be burped.i went to the kitchen.i tapped taehyung.

"Wait one minute bunny."he said while pouring the milk in a bottle.then yoongi appeared next to me.

"Taetae can you feed yoonie?"asked yoongi.taehyung nodded.he picked up yoongi.he left the kitchen.i went to living room to see yoongi sitting on taehyung lap as taehyung held the bottle in yoongi mouth.thats my daddy only!i grabbed a stuffed animal and threw it at yoongi.yoongi started crying.

"Bunny is not nice to throw things.go to time out."said taehyung.

"No!"

"Kookie sit in time out or do you want to get spank instead."he said.i stomped to a empty corner in the living room.i felt the burp sitting in the middle of my chest.it was annoying.after few minutes I was allowed out the corner.i walked to them.yoongi was show taehyung a stuffie that yoongi brought with him.i walked to yoongi and snatched the stuffie out yoongi hand.

"Kookie that mine."said yoongi.i throw it across the room.yoongi ran after it.

"Bunny that's not nice.go say sorry."he said.

"But Taetae For- then yoongi screamed.Taehyung ran to yoongi.

"Forgot to burp Kookie."i mumbled.yoongi was crying over his now slightly torn stuffie.

"Don't cry!taetae can fix it!"said taehyung.

"Really?"said yoongi.then taehyung grabbed his hand took him to his room.i still could feel the burp in my chest.i need to be burp.this is bothering me!i want to taehyung room.taehyung was sewing up the torn stuffie.yoongi sat next to him.i walked to taehyung.

"Taetae,Kookie needs- yoongi started crying again.yoongi finger was bleeding.

"Yoonie you not suppose to touch the needle."said taehyung.he picked yoongi up and pick him to the bathroom.i really want to crying at how much this burp is bothering me right now.i went to the bathroom.taehyung was putting a bandaid in yoongi finger.then he helped yoongi out the counter.they left the bathroom and went back to taehyung room.taehyung finished sewing the stuffie.

"Thank!"said yoongi.

"Taetae-Then yoongi fell off the bed.

"You okay yoonie?"asked taehyung.he picked yoongi up.

"Yoonie okay!"said yoongi.Taehyung place yoongi on his feet.

"Taetae Can you finish feeding yoonie?"asked yoongi.

"Sure."he said.they left the room.i sighed frustration.i sat on the floor and cry silently.the burp is really annoying and taehyung not even paying attention to me.

Taehyung pov

I laid the sleeping yoongi on the couch.i place a blanket on him.i noticed jungkook was in the room.i thought I just saw him.i went to his room.it wasn't in his crib.then i heard soft sobbing coming from my room.i open the door.jungkook was sitting on the floor crying.i picked him up.

"What's wrong bunny?"

"Go play with yoonie!"said jungkook.

"Is bunny jealous?"

"Taetae pay no attention to kookie.taetae ignores Kookie all day!taetae luke yoonie more!"he said

"Bunny,you are my favorite little!i am sorry if I made you feel like I ignore you all day."

"Taetae forgot to burp Kookie.its annoying Kookie!"i tried not laughed.he is fussy over not getting burped.i started patting his back.after I few minutes he burped.

"Excuse me."he said.

"How about me and you finish reading our book?"

"Yeah!"he said.