potty training

~next week
Taehyung pov

All last week I been telling little Kookie that "good bunnies,use the potty".he didn't looked interested.so today I started my plan on potty training him.I woke jungkook up early in the morning.he was sleepy.I place him on the toilet with his diaper still on with his sleep pants down.he rubbed his eyes sleepy.I know jungkook go pee soon as he wakes up.He yawned.I see the wet indicator changed color meaning he peed.

"Good job bunny!"he looked at me confused.

"You sat on the big boy potty like good bunny.let get you changed."i said.he shook his head.he farted.then i realized he was emptying himself.after he done reach out from me.I picked him up and took him to get changed.

"Good Kookie.such a good bunny for sitting on potty to go pee and make stinky."i said.I wanted him to get used to sitting on the toilet to do his business.so before each meal I would take him to the toilet to sit on.I place on the toilet before lunch.he didn't want sit on the toilet at all.he refused.he even peed in the tub to show me he wasn't not going use the toilet.luckily he was sleepy before nap time.he was a lot more cooperative when he half wake.he went peed while sitting on the toilet.I changed him before placing him in his crib for nap time.I even grabbed yeontan to place in his crib with him.I took mental note that I should encourage him when he is sleepy to do his business while on the toilet.

-week 2

Little Kookie still refused to sit on toilet unless he gets a reward after it.but on the bright side he taking well to the encouragement when he is sleepy.after naptime jungkook and me was doing a puzzle.

"That piece should here."jungkook was about place the piece in part when froze for a moment.he passed gas.

"Bunny,go sit on the big boy potty."

"Kookie busy."he said.he started going number 2.i changed him.I took a mental note that little Kookie had control over his bowel moments unlike his Urine.

-week 3

I made little Kookie wear pull up during the day.also I told little Kookie he go used potty.then he would get a reward.Jungkook called me into the bathroom.

"Kookie went potty but Kookie booty feel icky now."he said.I clean his behind.then i gave him a ice cream and brought him a new toy.

-week 4

Little Kookie had no problem going to the potty let his waste out.it was him standing up to pee in the toilet was the problem.he refused to stood in front the toilet to pee in his pull up.not even a promise of a cookie made he stand in front of it.he pushed me out the way.he ran out the bathroom.I followed behind him.he was hiding in his closet.

"What's wrong bunny?"

"No big boy potty!"he said.

"Why not bunny?"i didn't understand why he was so stubborn about it.

"No like undies."he said.then i realized he never worn underwear in years.

"You can wear the pull ups but can't go potty in them."

"Kookie nappies back."

"After you can show you can big boy potty and not going use the diaper or pull up you wear."he nodded.few hours later,he ran to me crying.

"What's wrong bunny?"i asked.

"Kookie tried but Kookie Miss big boy potty!"he said.I went to the bathroom.there was pee on the side of the toilet.then i taught jungkook on how to aim.

-week 5

I let little Kookie wear the pull up instead of underwear.but sometimes he would purposely go pee in his pull up instead of the toilet.Jungkook and me was playing with his stuffed animals.

"Warms hugs onl-"jungkook paused for a second.he glanced at the bathroom but playing with his stuffed animals.

"Bunny,do you need to go potty?"

"No."he said.I noticed the wet spot on the pants.

"Bad bunny."i changed him.then i spank him 5 times for not using the toilet.

-week 6

Little Kookie is doing good in potty training.the problem is him wetting himself while sleeping.so I just put him in diaper when he sleeps.my next step was get him out of pulls up into underwear but little Kookie hate the idea of underwear.so I dropped it but when jungkook was out of headspace.he would put underwear on.so when he slips later that day little Kookie would throw a fit until I changed into a pull up.but beside that I would say potty training Kookie was successful.