store 🙂

Jungkook pov

I ran down the hallway.i ran into a dead end.jake and his friends caught up to me.

"You going to paid for that prank!"said jake.

"You deserved it!"Then jake snapped his fingers.his friend walked to me and grabbed my body.i thrash in their hold.they went outside the school pool.

"Throw him in."said jake.then his friend threw me into the water.i immediately fell to the bottom of the pool.i felt the water enter my mouth and nose.my lungs was burning.i screamed!

"Bunny!"said a voice.my lungs fill up with water.

"Bunny wake up!"yelled a voice.i tried to swim to the top but my body slowly stop working.

"Bunny wake up!"said the voice.i saw blackness.

I woke up with tears running down my face as I was gasping for air.taehyung was hugging me.

"Breathe bunny.you okay.its was a dream."he said while rubbing my back.i calm down little and wiped my tears.

"Kookie drown!"

"Bunny it was a dream."he said.

"Kookie was scared!"i hugged him.

"It's okay bunny."he said.he kissed my temple.

"Meanies try to drown Kookie!"i started crying again.

"You won't drown when I am around because I will always save you."he said.i nodded.i laid my head on his shoulder.

~later that morning

"Kookie want banana milk!" Taehyung sighed.

"Kookie we are out of banana milk but we have chocolate milk."he said.i started stomping the ground with my feet.

"Kookie wants banana milk!kookie wants banana milk!kookie wants banana milk!"i yelled.

"Bunny,i can't give you something I don't have."

"Banana milk at store!taetae go to store!"

"Bunny I am not going to store right now."he said.

"Why not?"i whined.

"Cuz you woke me up at 8 in morning and I am still sleepy."he said while rubbing his eyes.

"Kookie no care!kookie wants banana milk!"

"I will go later."he said.

"No now!"

"Bunny what did I just say?"he said.i started fake crying.

"Taetae wants Kookie to be thirsty!kookie is gonna die from de-try-zombie-nation."

"Dehydration?"he said with little smile.I nodded.

"But you have to ask me nicely first."he said.

"May tae tae please go to the store?"He nodded.

~timeskip

I sat in the grocery shopping cart. Taehyung place two gallon of banana milk in the basket with me.13

"Actually while I am here I should grab a few things."he mumbled.

"No!kookie to go home and drink banana milk."

"Bunny I won't take long."he said.then he started shopping through the Walmart.he was put place food item in basket.then he started looking in the electronics section.i sat in the basket bored as I watch him shop.then i felt my stomach rumble softly.oh no!no!no!

"Taetae!kookie wants go home now!"i demand.he nodded but he still reading the back of the box for a speaker.I started whining as I felt the urge get stronger.

"Kookie wants go home taetae!"i whined.

"Fine.let me paid for the stuff.okay."he said.then we went to check out line.we was waiting in line when a lady behind us started talking to us.i really focus on trying not empty myself right now and I don't feel like socializing.i glared at her.

"He is adorable!what's his name?"she asked to taehyung.

"His name is Kookie."said taehyung with a proud smile.

"Aw.kookie how old are you?"she asked.i smirked.i smiled and did two middle fingers.

"This many!"The lady looked shocked.

"Bunny that's not funny."said taehyung.i rolled my eyes.it was funny to me!then it was our turn for check out.i helped taehyung place the item on the counter.

"On what aisle did you find this cutie?"asked the cashier.Taehyung chuckled.then the cashier scanned the items.i felt my stomach rumbled again.i started whining again as taehyung paid the cashier.we left the store and went to the car.i immediately stood in the cart.He took me out the basket and buckled me in my seat.and for once I am don't like that the strap that buckles at my crouch is tight.i started whining as tried to empty myself but I was uncomfortable.

"Taetae!kookie wants out!"i whined.taehyung rasied an eyebrow at me.

"Bunny,you have sit in your seat."he said.

"Kookie need to go."

"Bunny we will be home in few minutes okay."

"No!kookie needs um."i felt my stomach rumbled again.i whined in pain.

"Bunny what's wrong?"he asked.

"Kookie needs go make stinky."i said shyly.

"Bunny go.i will change you."he said.

"Kookie can't.too tight."i said while pointing to straps.

"Oh!"he said.then he unbuckled me.

"Taetae no look!"taehyung chuckled.he went to the trunk to finish putting the groceries in.i release everything into my diaper.i smell the oder the diaper gave off and I wasn't even done.Then taehyung appear next to me.

"Bunny you done?"he asked.I shook my head.then he grabbed me small blanket.

"You can finish up while I drive us home.okay?"he said.i nodded.i covered my head and continued to go.i felt the car move.i was done by the time we got home.taehyung carried me straight to my room to the changing table.taehyung changed me.wow he got faster.then i hop off the table.he went to go get the groceries for the car.i followed behind him as being the groceries in the kitchen.

"Kookie wants banana milk!" Taehyung pour some banana milk into a bottle and gave to me

"Thank you."i started drinking it.this is totally worth going to store so early in morning!