Hair

Taehyung pov3

Jimin and me watch as yoongi and jungkook play in the living room.

"Can I have some water?"asked jimin.i nodded.we went to the kitchen.i grabbed water bottle and gave it to him.

"Thanks."he said.i grabbed a bag of chips.then i was open it.i remembered last time I open a snack without jungkook.

~flashback

I place a blanket over jungkook sleeping body on the couch.i went to the kitchen for a snack.i grabbed a bag of crackers.i sat on the counter.i opened the bag.i place my hand in the bag.jungkook ran into the kitchen.he stood in front of me.

"Kookie wants some!"he said with puppy face.i sighed.i got him some in his hand.he munched happily.

~end of flashback

I place the bag of chip back on the counter.

"Jimin,have yoonie ever like suddenly appeared when you opened a snack?"

"Not when I open snack but when I open sweeties like Debbie cakes or fun size donuts."said jimin1

"Kookie appears everytime i open a snack."

"No wonder Kookie is getting fatter."said jimin

"Actually he gain like 30 lbs since last month.i am making my bunny obesited?!?jimin laughed.

"No you are not."said jimin.He patted my back.i sighed in relief.then we had arguing from the living room.we ran in to see jungkook and yoongi tugging on a book.i snatched the book from their hands.

"What's is the problem?"

"Yoonie wants read it!"said yoongi

"Kookie wants look at the pretty pictures."said jungkook with pout.

"Tae will read to you yoonie while Kookie Can look at the picture as he reads."said jimin.i sat on the ground.yoongi sat on my lap while jungkook next to me.

Jungkook pov

"Please!"i asked.

"No."said taehyung as he continued to fold the clothes.

"Why not!?"

"I like your natural hair color."said taehyung.

"Jimin and namjoon let their boyfriend dye their hair."

"Jin did it himself without namjoon permission and jimin gives yoongi whatever he wants."said taehyung.

"Tae,you let me have everything else I want but not the money to dye my hair?"

"I know too many horrible stories of people dying their hair and the hair became damage or fall out."he said.i rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."i grabbed Yeontan from the bed and walked to the nursery.i sat in the rocking chair.i texted jin.

Kookie:Hyung are you big?
Jinnie:no.what Kookie wants from jinnie?
K:i want big jin to dye my hair
J:Otay!when?
K:today,tell namjoon that you want me to come over.
J:Otay!

I played with yeontan as I waited for his response.taehyung walked in.

"Bunny,jin wants play with you.do you want to go?"he asked.i nodded.i got dressed.we left the house and namjoon house.namjoon answered the door.we walked in.Jin ran to me.He hugged me.

"You lucky I love you."whispered jin in my ear as he hugged me.he stopped hugging me.

"Kookie lets go play!"said jin while acting to be little.he grabbed my wrist.

"Later bunny."said taehyung as jin pulled me to his room.he locked the door.

"What color?"asked jin.i smirked.

"Red."

~later

Jin and me was eating a snack in the kitchen when I heard namjoon voice.

"Tae,i thought I threw away all the hair dye."said namjoon.then namjoon and taehyung walked in the kitchen.taehyung eyes widened.

"Kookie is pretty!"said jin.

"Daddy like?"i asked.taehyung touched my hair.

"It's nice bunny."said taehyung.