Aftermath

Jungkook pov

I woke up with the urge to regurgitate.I got off out of bed and ran to the bathroom.I throw up my guts into the toilet.after I was done I was felt weak and drained.I tried to remember what happened yesterday but It was blurry.I flushed the toilet.then i realized it didn't go down.then i noticed the blue pacifier in the throw up.oops!

"Tae!"i yelled.I felt a slightly headache building in my head.then taehyung ran into the bathroom.he picked my up and place me on the counter.he clean up my face and brush my teeth for me.

"Do you remember any from yesterday?"asked taehyung as he looked in the medicine cabinet.

"I remember me and yoongi sneaking in the basement and drinking something that tasted bad."

"Jimin told me he check his alcohol cabinet after we left.you guys open six bottles of different types of wine and drank of bottle of tequila."he said.

"Fuck.what happened?"

"You kept twerking on yoongi and singing wap all day.you threw up in the car on the way home.you tried to twerk on me after I gave you a shower.you refused to sleep.so I kissed you and you told me to touch that little dangly dang That swang in the back of your throat.you only got quiet when I put a pacifer in your mouth."he said.I was embarrassed i did all of that.my face was red for the embarrassment.I haven't drunk in years.now I remember I remember why cuz I am lightweight.

"Now after you feel better. You touch that little dangly dang That swang in the back of my throat."he said in teasing tone6

"Stopppp!"i whined in embarrassment.he gave me some medicine.I gladly took it.we went to the kitchen.Taehyung made me a light breakfast.

"So we can agree no more drinking for you?"he asked.he took a slice apple of my plate.

"Agreed."i said with food in my mouth.

"But to say you were drunk.your singing voice still sounded good."he said.

"Thanks."after i was done eating.we went to cuddle in bed.yeontan joined us.

"Bunny."he said

"Yeah?"

"You not allow to dance with other people."he said.I looked him confused.

"You and yoonie was twerking on each other."he said.I hid my face in chest from embarrassment.

"Stop talking about yesterday.I want to forget about it already."i whined.

"I will stop taking about it if you let me top next time."he said.I haven't be bottom since we got married.

"Hell no."

"You also did the wap challenge too.I think jimin sent me a video."he said.

"Okay!"then he kissed my head.note to self:no sex for next 2 weeks or until taehyung forgets.