sigh

Jungkook pov

I was petting yeontan as I texted my friends.

Y:I want to see the prank!
Jin:*send video*
Dallas: I did it too!*send video*

I watched jin video first.the starts with jin on the bed and namjoon sitting next to him writing in a journal.Jin sigh softly.namjoon looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Something on your mind?"asked namjoon.Jin sighed again. Namjoon closed the journal and held on of Jin hands.

"What's on your mind?"asked namjoon.

"Nothing.but you so sweet.this just a prank."said jin.Namjoon rolled his eyes.the video ended.I watched Dallas video.her video started with the camera set up from afar.Dallas was laying on the couch with her feet on hoseok lap.hoseok was playing on his phone.Dallas sighed.hoseok looked at her.

"What's wrong?"asked hoseok.Dallas sighed again.hoseok kissed Dallas.then he went back to his phone.Dallas sighed.hoseok looked at her.

"Doll,i am not fucking again today."he said.

"This just a prank."she said.then the video ended.

Jk:can you keep your legs closed?
D:shut up
J:jungkook you should do it
Y:*send video.*here is mine.

I clicked on the video.the video starts with jimin cooking and yoongi sitting on the counter.Yoongi sighed.Jimin looked at him.

"Yoongi,if you just going to complain about the way I cook this.then leave the kitchen."said jimin.Yoongi sighed.

"Yoongi,what's wrong?"he asked.Yoongi laughed.

"It's a prank.I can't stay serious when you look at me like that."he said.then the video ended.

D:you are a bad actor
Jk:I want to do this!
Jin:send it when you do!

~later

I was sitting on the couch while taehyung was watching tv.I turned my camera on my phone.I sneakily angled at taehyung.I sighed.Taehyung did nothing.I sighed louder.he didn't do anything.I sighed again.

"Bunny,are you breathing okay?"he asked.I sighed.

"So that a no?"He asked.I glared at him.

"This a prank.and you suck!Everyone else boyfriends were sweet when their partner sighed.you ignored me."i pouted.he kissed me.

"Yeah.because jimin warned me that you would do a prank like this."he said.I stopped recording.

"No fun!"he shrugged.