job

Jungkook pov

I was excited as I got dressed today.today is the day I will start helping Winnie teach her class.I made taehyung put my hair in ponytail.the ponytail looks like a spurt.

"Adorable."said taehyung.he kissed my cheek.then he fed me breakfast.I was wearing my favorite bt21 sweater and black shorts.After breakfast,taehyung drove me to the dance studio.I was bouncing in my seat with excitement.

"Call me if you need me.stay hydrated.take potty breaks-"

"Daddy!"i whined.

"You forget sometimes.I will get you during my lunch.okay?"he said.I nodded.he kissed me.I went to the studio building to the studio.Winnie was already stretching.we planned choreography few days.I was already to help teach it.

"Morning Kookie."she said.I nodded and join her in stretching.we stretching and warm up before the class started coming in.after everyone was in the studio,winnie introduced me.

"This my teacher assistant,Kookie.he is little if you have a problem with that get out of my class."she said.nobody moved.I waved excitedly.

"Hi!"everybody looked at me skeptically.

"Kookie is our demo."she said.then she play the song.I got in position before the music started.

Everyone look at me in amazement.

"Today we learning the first part."she said.she taught the first few 8-counts.then she review them while I stood in front of the class as guide to watch as the class review.Winnie walked around helping people with the moves.

"Kookie do that last 8-count."said Winnie.I nodded.I did the counts as I danced.

"Wand,cookie,tree,fall,vibe,ix,eve,and ate."i heard a snicker of a laugh.

"So use your right hand."she said to the girl next to her.we review the dance one more time before having a water break.I drank out of my sippy cup as play a game on my phone when I hear my name.I looked there was two girls standing by the mirror and talking in a low voice.

"I think I saw his pull up.he not even potty trained.why is he help teach a class?"Said the girl.

"Right,he can't even count to 8."said the another girl.then both laughed.

I frowned.

After water break ,we went back to dance.the rest of class there was no problems.after class I told Winnie what happened.she told she will hand it.when taehyung came to picke me up .

I told my day went fine and left out getting made fun of.If i told him about it.he will make me quit.I like being a assistant.it is fun and I am not already to give that up yet.