studio

Jungkook pov

I kissed taehyung before opening the car door. He grabbed my wrist.

"I will be back at lunch okay?"he said.I nodded.I kissed his cheek and left the car.I walked in the building.the secretary did a double take at me.

"Morning Linda!"i said.she look at with wide eyes.

"Kookie?"she asked in disbelief.I nodded.

"I am big right now.call me jungkook."

"I see."she said while looking at me up and down with a smirk.i looked at her weirdly before heading to the studio.Winnie was stretching.

"Morning."

"You not little?"asked Winnie.I nodded.

"Is it that noticeable?"I was wearing black sweaters and black sweater.my hair was down.I wore my timbs.I even worn my bucket hat.I placed my bag down at the wall.

"Very."she said.I haven't come to the studio out of headspace during my time being Winnie assistant.I titled my head slightly.

"How?"taehyung treats me almost the same in headspace.he tries to give more independence in normal headspace but fails and ends up babying me again.

"Your voice sounds different,you not wear childlike clothes and you have this bad boy vibe around you."she said.

"Oh."then we started stretching and ran thought the dance routine before the class show up.some students was regulars and some for new.

"Everyone this is my assistant."said Winnie.

"Call me jungkook."i said as I placed my hands in my pockets.two girls squeal in the back.

"Jungkook will show us the dance and we will start from there."said Winnie.I danced the hip hop routine with the music.then we started teaching them.

"Jungkook,do the third 8-count again."said Winnie.

"One,two three and four,five and six,seven and eight."Winnie nodded and corrected a student.

"Jungkookie, can you help me?"asked the girl with blue tipped hair.I nodded.I walked to her.

"I can't the bend part."she said

"This one?"i asked.I bend over to touch the ground and dropping on one knee to gliding to the side.

"Yeah.I can't reach the floor."she said.

"Do it."she smiled mischievously.she turned around so her back was facing me.she bend over and touch the her toes.

"Um your legs need be fared apart so your hands can touch the floor."she twerk her little booty as she spread her legs apart and touch the floor.then she suddenly she lean back.I quickly move out the way.I know she was just trying get her wanna be big booty on my crotch.she fell on her behind on the floor.

"Oops."i said.I moved to the next student who wanted my help.the whole time every girl who wanted my help was trying flirt and touch me or make me touch them.I was happy when break come.I went to my bag.I noticed I didn't pack my sippy cup.I frowned.ugh!i forgot it! I sat down by the wall when some girls crowded around me.they started asking me questions.

"Are you single?"
"Do you have abs?"
"Can i touch your hair?"
"What cologne are you wearing?"

Then I heard the door open.Taehyung walks in.I immediately ran him and jumped into his arms.he caught me.I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"You ready?"he asked

"I need my bag."he placed me on my feet.I went to my bag.the girls was sad or jealous at me.I grabbed my bag and walked back to taehyung.we left the studio.

"I forgot my sippy cup."i whined.

"I think there one in the car."i kissed him.