bottom??

Jungkook povI sit in bed while taehyung sat next to me on his laptop.i laid my head on his shoulder."Hey tae.""Yeah?"he asked"Can you fuck me?""Are you sure you want something up your behind again?"he asked with worry in his voice."Yes."i sat up and leaned close to his ear."I will be good bunny for you."i whispered into his ear in seductive tone."But if you feel uncomfortable tell me to stop."he said while closing the laptop and placing it to the side.i nodded.i was about to undress myself when taehyung stop me."Bunny,i will undress you.just laid back and relax."he said.i nodded.he undressed me.he spread my legs.He lean close to me."Babyboy i don't believe in prepping."he whispered.i paled.he laughed."Bunny calm down I am not that mean."he said.he place two fingers in mouth.i started sucking on them.he took his fingers out.then he started prepping me with his fingers.then he took his pants.he align himself at my hole."Have you always been that big?!""Yeah.bunny."he said with a eye roll.then he pushed himself slowly inside me.the prepping didn't help."Wait!"He stopped."What wrong?"he asked."You too fucking big!""Babyboy that was only the tip."he said with a chuckled."Just push it all the way in already.""Are you sure?"he asked."Yes."then he slammed himself into me.i screamed in pain.i took some deep breath as I felt the pleasure run through my body."Bunny you okay?we can stop.""Again."i said breathless."Bunny I don't think that good Id-"Then I grabbed his collar to pull him closer to my face."I said again."i let go of him.he pull back little before slamming back into me.i moaned."Bunny are you okay?you crying."he said.then i noticed a had tears falling from my eyes.that was because the pain but I focus on the pleasure of it than the pain mentally."Cuz you not fucking fast enough."i growled.taehyung glared at me."I don't have to fuck you bunny."he said.i sighed."I am sorry Taebaby.now can you finish please?"i said with my puppy dog face.he kissed me then he continued to fuck me.~later2"Daddy!kookie needs a cookie."i said.taehyung look up from his phone."No bunny."he said.i snatched his phone and ran away from him.he chased after me."Kookie,give me my phone."he said."No!"i ran to the bathroom.i sat next to the toilet and let the phone hang above it."Kookie don't you dare!"he said."Kookie wants a cookie."i smirked."No."he said.i drop the phone in the toilet and flushed it.taehyung glared at me."Kookie that third phone I had to buy!money doesn't grow on trees!"he said."Stop buying expensive iPhones."i did a raspberry at him.he grabbed my arm.he immediately start smacking my behind."Daddy stop!kookie booty is hurting already!""You should had thought of that before being bad."he said as he continued to hit my behind.after few smacks he stopped.He picked me up and brought me to my crib."Now i want to you to sit there and think about what you did."he said.I pouted.he left.