🥼Doctor

Jungkook povI was playing with yeontan.taehyung name the puppy that.taehyung pick yeontan from me."Bunny, it's time to go," he said. I nodded. taehyung put yeontan in his puppy pen. I put my shoes on. and he picked me up."Daddy where we going?""To the doctor," he said."Kookie no go! kookie no wants!" I started thrashing in my car seat. taehyung pulled the car over. he climbed into the backseat."Bunny, calm down," he said while rubbing my arm."Kookie no wants to go!""Bunny I am required to take you to the doctor at least twice a year," he said"Kookie no go!""Bunny, afterward we will lot cuddles and snacks.""Promise?""Promise," he said. then he climbed back into the driver's seat. he drove to the doctor's office.taehyung took me out of the car seat."Kookie change Kookie's mind!kookie no goes!" I started to bite at taehyung arms that were holding my hand. Then taehyung smacked my leg."Don't bite me,"he said. I nodded.we walked into the building. I went to play with the toys while taehyung signed in.I was the legos when a boy walked toward me."Can I play?" he asked. he picked a lego."No!"I snatched the LEGO out of his hand."Sharing is caring,"he said with a pout.he took the LEGO back."Kookie no care about sharing." i tried snatching it back but he had a tight hold on it. we pulled out it. then I bit his arm. he let go and started crying. then his mommy shows up.she picked him up. taehyung walked toward us."I am so sorry for his behavior." said taehyung."Kookie no sorry!" Taehyung picked me up and brought me to the restroom."Bunny, no biting people,"he said. he started spanking me. I was crying by the end of it."Bite someone again and I will put a pacifier in your mouth.""No! kookie will be a good bunny!" i said while wiping my tears. then we walked out of the restroom and back into the waiting room."Jeon jungkook."said a nurse.taehyung grabbed my hand. we went to the back into an examination room. I sat on taehyung lap as we waited for the doctor. I felt my stomach rumble."Bunny, i will change you. just go,"he said. I nodded.I buried my face in his shoulder. I started going when the doctor walked in. Taehyung greets the doctor."Daddy Kookie did."i whispered in his ear.taehyung rubbed my back."Can you give us a few minutes?"he asked."Sure."she said.then she walked in.i finished going.then taehyung changed me.then doctor walked back in.the doctor did the check up on me."He is healthy to me.what questions or concerns?"she asked"Yes.he is getting a upset stomach a lot lately."said taehyung."He probably has a sensitive stomach.try to avoid any food that upset his stomach and he should be fine." she said. taehyung nodded.~laterI was cuddling up with taehyung in bed. yeontan was at our feet."Bunny,"he said"Yeah.tae,"i said while running my fingers through his hair."I have a question,"he said."Which is?" i raised an eyebrow."Why do you act badly in little space?"he asked."You say you had no problem taking care of bad little.""I like taking care of little Kookie but I wonder what made you so bad though.""Come here tannie!" then yeontan tan to me. I started playing with him."You such a good boy!" i ruffled his fur."Bunny, you are avoiding the question.""Tannie is so tiny!" i kissed yeontan head."Jungkook." i looked at taehyung. he grabbed yeontan and place him ok the floor."Why are you avoiding my question?" he asked.Ii immediately escaped into the little space."Kookie wants to play tannie!"taehyung sighed."You always do that,"he mumbled. I climbed out of the bed and sat on the floor to play with yeontan.