only for daddy

Jungkook pov

After the dancer teacher taught the dance,we broke off into small groups.everyone grabbed a partner besides me.I normally work with gina since she is only person who actually takes me seriously when I am little.everyone else ignore what I said and cooed at me.but sadly gina was sick today.Katie immediately went to me.I told Katie I was little a few months ago.she stop talking dirty to me.

"Kookie,lets work together."she said.I nodded.we started running through the dance.I had to teach Katie the whole dance because she didn't understand it when the teacher taught it.we took a water break.she asked me where the restroom was.she guide her to the restrooms.She accidentally tripped me .I fell down.

"Owwwwww!"i said as I start crying.

"I am sorry Kookie!where it hurts?"she asked.I showed her my hand.

"Let me kiss it better."she said.then she kissed me.I push her off of me.

"Kookie lips only for daddy!"

"I Can kiss you better than he can."she said.she smash her lips onto me.I stomped on her foot.then i ran away from her.I called yoongi.

Y:yellow?
Jk:Kookie wants to leave now
Y:ask taetae
Jk:Taetae can't know

Then there was a moment of silence.

Y:where are you?i am on my way

Then I told him the address the dance studio.I waited outside for yoongi to show.after few minutes yoongi and jimin showed up.Yoongi was driving.

"Kookie,what's going on?"asked jimin.I shook my head.Jimin will tell Tae then Tae will not want to be together with me any more.Yoongi drove to us to their house.Yoongi and me went to the nursery.

"Kookie,what happened?"asked yoongi.

"Kookie did a bad thing."

"You just have to apologize."said yoongi.I shook my head.

"Taetae will take Kookie forever ring back!when he finds out."yoongi looked worried.

"What happened?"he asked.

"Kookie is a bad bunny."i started crying.Yoongi hugged me.

"It's will be okay.tell hyung what happened."he said.

"Taetae won't love Kookie no more!"i started crying harder.

"Did you touch someone else prince or princess part?"he asked.I shook my head.

"Tae will still love you then."he said

"Kookie did very bad thing."

"Which was?"He asked.

"Kookie lips touch a girl lips."yoongi tensed up when I said that.

"By accident?"he asked.I thought about it.Katie kissed me twice so it wasn't a accident.I shook my head.

"Kookie,what exact happened?"he asked.I thought about what happened and started crying at the thought of taehyung not loving me.Yoongi sighed.

"How about a snack?"he asked.

"Kookie likes snacks."i said as I tried to stop crying.then yoongi and me to the kitchen.he made me a sandwich.Jimin walked in.

"So what happened?"asked jimin to yoongi.

"Still don't know."said yoongi.Jimin sighed.Jimin pulled his phone out.Yoongi snatched his phone from him.

"Jungkook said not to tell Tae."said yoongi. Jimin looked at me.He walked to me.

"Kookie,if you did something bad.you need to apologize and receive your punishment."said jimin.

"Taetae will take Kookie forever ring back."jimin looked confused.

"He thinks Tae will take jungkook marriage ring back."said yoongi.

"Um Kookie sweetie ,what did you do?"asked jimin nervously.then jimin phone rang.

"Fuck it's Tae!"said yoongi.Jimin took the phone from yoongi.

"No answer that!!!!"Jimin answered it anyways.

"Hi Tae.....yeah,he is here......you want to talk to him?"said jimin.Jimin looked at me.I shook my head.

"Actually you should come over.Kookie had something to tell you."said jimin.then he hanged up.

"What the fuck jimin?"asked yoongi.I agreed with yoongi.

"Jungkook did something bad we don't know what it is but apparently he thinks it will affect their marriage.they need to talk it out not run away from it.end of discussion."said jimin.

"Yoonie!Tell jimin he can't do that!"

"I agree with him.Kookie."said yoongi.I frowned.I ate the rest of my sandwich as I waited for taehyung to show up.every second I got nervous.I went to go pee for three times within 15 mins.I was scared.I didn't want to hear taehyung tell me that he doesn't want to be married anymore.then we heard the doorbell.Taehyung walked in.he rushed to me and hugged me.

"Bunny,i was so worried that you was lost!"He said.he kissed my forehead.then he was about kiss my lips but I turned away.I saw confused in taehyung eyes.

"What you wanted to tell me?"he asked.

"Kookie is a bad bunny."

"You not bad.you just make bad decisions.if you broke something at the studio.I will just pay for it.you shouldn't had ran away."he said.

"Kookie no break nothing.Kookie lips touch a girl lips."

"What happened?"he asked.I shook my head.he pulled me onto his lap.

"I won't get mad if you tell the truth."he said.I told him what happened at the dance studio with Katie.

"Bunny,you didn't nothing wrong."He said.

"Taetae will not take Kookie forever ring away."

"No.you didn't kiss back.so Katie is the bad person not you."he said.I kissed him.

"Kookie lips only for daddy."he hummed in agreement as he kissed me back.