daddy missing

Jungkook pov

I was playing candy crush on my phone as follow taehyung around the grocery store.it was a new store that opened recently.he wanted to try shopping at it.then my phone died.I whined.

"Daddy!Kookie phone is dead.Kookie wants daddy's!"taehyung shook his head.

"I am reading the list off my phone.how about you help me pick cereal."he said as he gestured to the display of cereals on the shelves.

"Kookie wants banana yogurt!"i pointed to down the isle to the wall.Taehyung nodded.then he grabbed few boxes of cereal.I went to the display of yogurt.I looked for banana yogurt.I found a small pint of it.I turned around and look down the isle.Taehyung was gone.I looked down each isle looking for him.I got scared.I ran around the store searching for him.I couldn't find him.I sat down on the soda isle and cried.daddy is missing!!!then i remembered what yoongi told me when we got lost at the park.

~flashback

Yoongi and me was playing tag.I ran away from the playground area and into the open field.Yoongi caught me.then we realized was thirsty.

"Daddy has water in his bag!"said yoongi.

"Where is jiminie?"i asked.Yoongi looked side to side before shrugging.

"We lost jiminie!who will drive me home to my daddy?!if jiminie is missing!!!daddy will be sad that kookie missing!"yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Kookie shh!we will just ask for help."said yoongi.he grabbed my hand.we walked to a lady was sitting in grass with her dog.

"Miss we are lost.can help us find my daddy?"asked yoongi.

"What he look like?"she asked.

"Short!"yoongi rolled his eyes.then he described what Jimin looked like.then the lady walked around the park with us until we found a worrying jimin on the bench.Jimin hugged me and kissed yoongi.he thanked the lady for helping.

~end of flashback

I stopped crying.I walked to front of the store.I asked a worker to help find taehyung.the worker walked to a phone.

"What is your name?"he asked.

"Kookie!"He picked up the phone.

"The guardians of Kookie please receive the person from the management station."he said.his voice echo across the store.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook went to get the yogurt.I moved down the isle.I bend down to grab a grab of rice from the bottom shelf.I place in the basket.I looked the isle.I didn't see jungkook anymore.he was gone.I walked down the other isle nearby.he wasn't there.I walked around the store looking for them.then the intercom turned on.

"The guardians of Kookie please receive the person from the management station."said the voice.I sighed.I went to the front to the management station.Jungkook was waiting for me.he ran to me and hug me.

"For now on,you are holding my hand when go into store."he nodded.