Embarrassed

Jungkook pov

I was looking at the clothes rack.Taehyung complain to me that he was bored.

"I didn't tell you to come with me."

"You can't drive."he said.

"I could had caught an Uber."i said with a shrug.

"I don't trust you with strangers."he said.

"Then don't complain."i said.I kissed his cheek.I walked to another rack of shirts.then i heard someone call taehyung.I looked at taehyung.he greeting a girl.

"Long time no see."said the girl.

"Yeah.how are you?"asked taehyung.

"Good.I see you started working out."she said.I poke the inside of my cheek.Taehyung started working out so he can carry me around not for girls to look at him.

"Yeah."he said.

"Can i feel your muscle?"she asked.I walked to them.

"Hey babe!i am hungry lets go eat."i said with fake excitement in my voice.then i gasp.

"Oh hi!i am jungkook,taehyung husband."i said with fake smiled.she smiled back but I could see the disappointment in her eyes.

"Hello,i am Helen.me and taehyung went to high school together."she said

"Me and Taehyung went to the dressing room to fuck together."Taehyung looked embarrassed.

"Baby,did you say you was hungry let's go eat!"said taehyung.he grabbed my hand.he quickly said bye to Helen.we left the store.

"What the fuck bunny?i don't like talking my sex life in public."He said

"She was about to flirt with you.you welcome."

"Don't call me babe."he said.I nodded.he kissed me.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on chair in the shoes store as jungkook try on shoes.I was playing on my phone when I heard Jungkook talking.I looked up from my phone.Jungkook was talking to two girls at the end of the aisle.karma is a bitch.I smirked.I jogged up to jungkook.

"There you are baby!i been looking for you everywhere!you need get changed.you will get a rash if you stay in that dirty too long."i said to him.his face turn red with embarrassment.Then I turned to the girls.

"Oh hi!i am taehyung.Jungkook husband.you are?"

"Mandy and Liz.we used to be lab partners."said Liz.

"Oh sorry to cut this short.someone went potty in their pants."i grabbed jungkook hand.we left the store.Jungkook start crying.oh shit!i didn't he was going to slip.

"Daddy said Kookie didn't need to use big boy potty unless Kookie wanted to."he said.

"I am sorry.I was playing around.I shouldn't had make that joke."

"Kookie need two cookie to feeling better."

"One cookie."

"Daddy lied about Kookie going potty!when Kookie didn't.Kookie want two cookies to feel better.or Kookie will tell Jinnie that daddy was mean to Kookie."he said.anytime jungkook or yoongi feels like their caregiver are being to 'mean' to them.they would take jin get out of headspace to scold us.

"Fine.two cookies!"Jungkook cheered.

~later

Jungkook and me was kissing in on the couch.he glared.

"What's wrong bunny?"

"I piss again."he said.he got off my lap.

"Well you had a lot juice this afternoon."jungkook left to get changed.he came back.I was expecting him to continue what we started like normal.he folded his arms as he stood in front of me.

"Tae,i want to be potty trained again."

"Bunny,i don't mind changing you."i said.I knew being caregiver of a little there would be a chance that the little wasn't potty trained.

"It's inconvenient out of headspace to be wearing diapers."

"How?"i didn't understand how it was inconvenient for him not to go the bathroom.

"Tae,i piss and shit at random times.it was okay when we in headspace 24/7 so I didn't notice.but now I noticing and it getting on my nerves."he said.then i remembered he does go potty at random times.like yesterday we was cuddling.he went number 2.then this morning we was making out he peed.

"Okay,we will start next week."

"Why next week?"

"Cuz little Kookie will fight me on this.I need a week to prepare."

"I thought my little side was good nowadays."he said

"Bunny It's took years for you to behave correctly and you still misbehave now but you listen to warnings nowadays.teaching old dog new tricks are hard."

"Yah!i am not old!"

"You been a little for 10 years."jungkook tilted his head.

"Really?time flies."he said with a smile.

"Like i said old dog,new trick hard."jungkook nodded.then he glared at the ground.he stomped out of the room.

"What's wrong?"i asked as I followed him to the nursery.

"I pissed again."he said.he changed himself.