Wasn't There

Jungkook pov

I can do this!i walked on stage.i kneeled on the ground.i waited until the music started.i started dancing.i heard the crowd applause as I performed.at the end of it i laid on the ground.the audience cheered.i sat up.i looked in the crowd.he wasn't there.i quickly got up and ran off stage.i started crying as I went back to the dressing room.

"Kookie!you did amazing."said miss wiggles.I got out of headspace.

"Miss wiggle i am going home."I said while grabbed my jacket.

"I will call your caregiver."she said.

"Don't."then i left the theatre.i went to the bus stop.my phone rang.

J:....
Tae:hello?bunny where are you?
J:i will be at the house.

Then I hanged up when the bus pulled up.i ride the bus to the near bus stop to the house.then i walked the rest of way.i can't believe he miss it!!!!!i spend weeks perfecting that fucking dance!i got the key from the doormat.i unlocked the door.yeontan greeted me at the door.i picked him up.i went to the nursery.i sat in the rocking chair.

"Yeontan,you remember me practicing for hours this last week for this performance!and that mother fucker didn't even see it!"i hugged yeontan.

"He didn't even see it."i said crying.

"Tae didn't see it."then i heard the front door open.

"Jungkook?"asked taehyung from the front door.i didn't respond.i heard him walk around the house then he walked in my room.

"Bunny,why you left?"he asked.

"My performance was over.i don't like other little enough to stay and watch the rest of the dances."

"But why did you leave without me?"asked taehyung.

"You wasn't there anyways."i petted yeontan.

"Yes I was."he said.

"No you wasn't.don't fucking lie to me!"i yelled.yeontan jumped out of my arms.

"Bunny I was there the whole time!"he said.i stood up.

"I wasted months,weeks,shit ton of hours on that one dance!and you didnt even see it!"

"Yes I did."

"I didn't see you!" Taehyung sighed.he pulled out his phone.he show me the video of my performance.the background was taehyung voice cheering me on.I frown.

"Why i didn't see you from on stage?" Taehyung shrugged.

"Maybe the stage lights messed up your eyes when look in the crowd."he said

"I am sorry for assuming you didn't see it."

"Bunny,i knew how important this dance was to you.i didn't want to miss a second of it."i hugged him.i kissed him.

"You are the best."

"I know."he said with smirk.

"I take my compliment back,jackass."Taehyung chuckled.

"Too late.i am keeping it."he said with a smile.