🐶Hours ago

Jungkook pov

I was in dance class.we learn a new dance.i felt my stomach ache.we learn half the dance when I felt the need to throw up.I ignore my stomach learn the whole dance.we was going through the dance with music when my stomach ache got worse.i raised my hand.

"Kookie needs to potty!"

"Okay.kookie.now the restroom are down the hall to right."said she.i left the dance studio.i stood in the hall and call taehyung from my phone.It went to voicemail.then my stomach ache is getting worse by the second.i called him again.he didn't answer.i rubbed my stomach.i call again.it went to voicemail again.damn it tae!i started throwing up in the toilet

Taehyung pov

"Thank you for your time.your pictures will be available tomorrow."she nodded.she left my studio.i sat at my desk.i check the time on my phone.i saw missed 3 calls from jungkook.he called 2 hrs ago!oh shit!i called him back.

T:hello?
J:daddy!kookie tummy don't like Kookie!
T:i am on my way.

I hanged up.i quickly left my studio and drove to little center.i called jungkook phone.

T:bunny where are you?
J:in the restroom.

I went to the restroom.i heard someone heard sounds like in pain

"Jungkook?"

"In here!"he said.i went to the stall.jungkook open the stall door.he looked tired and pale.

"I am sorry bunny!i didn't check my phone sooner."jungkook.i noticed he was crying.Then i picked him up.he whined.

"It's okay bunny.you just need some medicine."we left the little center and went to pharmacy.i brought some medicine.then we went home.i was trying to get jungkook to drink the cup of medicine.he shook his head.

"Bunny,it help you and that will stop your stomach from hurting."jungkook open his mouth.i help him drank the cup of medicine.

~later

I hiding under my blanket in my crib.i was supposed to be taking a nap but I wasn't tried so I texted our little group chat.

Yoonie:Chimmy says Yoonie can get a dog!
Jinnie:congrats!
Jk:Taetae had a dog but it left him.
Yoonie:😂
Jinnie:bad yoonie!thats sad!
Jk:Taetae was probably sad when it left him.kookie should get him a new dog!
Yoonie:how you going to do that?
Jk:what yoonie and Jinnie doing tomorrow?
Jinnie:jinnie going to cooking class
Yoonie:sleeping
Jk:i need you guys to be big!
Yoonie: no!!!!!
Jinnie:Jinnie no like that idea!
Jk:please!!!!!!!!!!!
Jinnie:Jinnie will think about it!
Yoonie:we better done by nap time!
Jk:Otay!18

Then suddenly my blanket was pulled off my body.tawhyung looked at disappointingly.

"Kookie,give me your phone."he said.

"Kookie phone is Kookie.daddy no take."

"I brought the phone bunny.so technically it's mine.now give me the phone."he said.i pouted.i gave it to him.

"Good bunny.now do you feel better?"he asked.i nodded.he kissed my forehead.

"But It's nap time.so try to sleep."he said.i nodded.