First day with him

Jungkook pov

Taehyung was giving me tour of his big house.i got bored.so I pulled his hair.his hair is soft!

"Jungkook don't do that."he said.i kicked his leg.he hissed in pain.

"Me Kookie!"

"Well kookie don't hit me or pull my hair."he said.your hair is soft.i will be pulling on it more often.

"Kookie does what Kookie wants!"i struck my tongue out.

"Kookie better stop hurting me before I punish you."he said with a fake smile.i rolled my eyes.we walk in a nursery.

"This is your room."he said

"Kookie not a baby!kookie is 2!"i said while holding both middle fingers up.

"Don't do that."he said.

"Kookie do what Kookie wants."taehyung sighed.

"This is going to be long day."mumbled taehyung.

~later

"Kookie don't want a bath!"taehyung grabbed my hand.i bit his hand.he let go of me.he rubbed his hand in pain.

"No bath!"taehyung glared at me.

"Kookie,you can play with bath toys."

"Kookie no likes baths!"i folded my arms.

"Why not?"he asked.i was surprised he asked me that.my other caregiver never asked me why I don't like stuff.

"Cuz...I am afraid of drowning!...um Kookie says so!"taehyung looked at me.i glared at him.

"You want a shower?"he asked.

"Kookie don't know how."he smiled

"I will help you."he said.he grabbed my hand.his warm hand felt nice in my hand.we went to the bathroom.taehyung let go of my hand and turn the shower on.my hand left cold.i frowned.

"Kookie take your dirty clothes off."he said.i got undressed.then i was struggling to take my diaper off. taehyung help me.i immediately covered myself . Taehyung chuckled.

"Hop in."he said.i walked in the shower.the shower was big for both is us.he grabbed the handheld shower head for the wall.he put the shower head above my head.water pour directly on me.i grabbed it from him and pointed to at him.the water soak him and his clothes.i laughed.

"Kookie not funny.now give it back."he said.i shook my head

"No.kookie keep."i pointed the shower head to his face.i laughed as the water spray his face.

"Fine.kookie Can keep it but Kookie have to clean himself."he said.

"No!kookie wants you to do it."i shoved the shower head in his hands.he smiled a little.then he started scrubbing my body with soap.after he was done washing my body.

"Kookie sat down so I can wash your hair."he said.

"Kookie don't want to!"

"Kookie sit down."he said sternly.

"Make me!"i blew a raspberry.then he sighed.he sat down on shower floor.he pulled me down onto his lap.he started cleaning my hair.he was put shampoo in my hair.it felt nice.i relax onto his shoulder.he chuckled

"Kookie sit up."he said

"No. kookie don't want to."he sighed.he rinse my hair.then he picked me up as he stood up.I cling to him.i don't like carry because I afraid of being dropped.

"Kookie can walk!"he placed me on my feet.he wrapped me in a towel.then he dry my hair with another towel.we went to my room.he picked me up and place me on the changing table.i was about hop off the table but he held shoulder down to keep me in place.

"Laid down."he said.i shook my head.i don't feel like laying down.

"Kookie,you want me to strap you down or you are going be a good boy laid down?"he asked.i laid down.he placed a diaper on me and put powder on me.i immediately sat up when he was done.i hop out the table.he grabbed my hand.he picked me up.I immediately cling to him like a koala.

"Put Kookie down."he ignore me.i started pulling his hair.he walked to his room.he place me in the playpen.i don't like this.i feel like I am in a cage.

"I am going take me shower.i going to be right back."he said.he went to the bathroom.i stood up.i could see over the railing.i need to get out of this!then i saw the tv was playing bt21.i guess I can stay in playpen for a little awhile.after one episode taehyung walked back in room with sweatpants and button up flannel.taetae looks cute!i want look cute too!

"kookie wants pajamas like taetae!"taehyung chuckled.he picked me up and out the playpen.i went to his closet.

"You want to wear my clothes?"he asked confused.

"Kookie wants taetae clothes!"i said while grabbed a long sweater from his closet.i gave to him.

"Kookie wants to wear!"he puts it on me.

"Kookie hungry.taetae feed Kookie!"

"Kookie ask nicely."he said.

"Taetae feed Kookie!"i demanded.

"You supposed to say may you please make me something to eat."he said.

"Kookie hungry!"i stomped my foot.i folded my arms.he sighed.we went to the kitchen.he microwave frozen nuggets.i sucked on my middle fingers of my hand as I waited.

"Kookie,don't suck on your fingers.you want a paci?"he asked.i shook my head.sucking my fingers is relaxing to me.

~later

Taehyung tuck me in my crib.he ruffled my hair.then he left my room.i tried to go sleep but I couldn't.i stood up in my crib.i climbed out of my crib and sneak into taehyung room.he was fast asleep.i climbed into bed next to him.i snuggles close to him.

"Kookie?you suppose to sleep in your crib."he said.

"No!kookie sleep with taetae!"he sighed.he wrapped his arm around me.i nuzzle my head on his chest.this feels n