monster 👺 👹 👿 😈

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on the couch watching.when I heard a loud thud and a cry.i ran to jungkook room.i saw jin crying on the floor while yoongi and jungkook kneeling next to him.i walked to jin.i kneeled next to him.

"What's hurts?"i asked to jin.

"His feelings."said yoongi with a roll eye.

"Jinnie shoulder."said jin.

"Let's go get you so more ice.and you two followed explain."we went to the kitchen.i gave jin a small bag of ice.

"Yoonie,Kookie i am waiting for explanation."They didn't answer.i looked at jungkook.

"Come here."

"Why?"Asked jungkook.

"Cuz it's your room."then he walked to me.

"so what happened?"

"Daddy we have monsters!"he said.i rasied an eyebrow.

"We has monsters in my room!so we got in my crib to escape it!but there was too many people in the crib.so somebody had to go!"he said.then he looked at jin.jin glared at jungkook.

"We took a vote and he lost.we toss him out the crib."he said.

"Toss?!!"

"Yeah.yoonie grabbed his feet while I grabbed his arms and we tossed him."said jungkook.

"It's not nice to toss people."yoongi looked guilty.

"Kookie not sorry."he said.i smirked.

"I have a idea for you two punishment.you two will spank each other."yoongi smirked while jungkook paled.jin smiled.

"Yoonie you can spank Kookie first."i grabbed jungkook hand before he could run.yoongi sat in the kitchen chair.i place jungkook across his lap.i held his back down so he couldn't move.

"Okay yoonie you can start."then yoongi smacked jungkook bottom.jungkook hiss in pain.yoongi gave him 10 smacks.jungkook was on the edge of tears.then they switch places.jungkook smacks yoongi bottom 5 times.

"What did you learn?"

"That yoonie smacks hard!"said jungkook.

"That It's always Kookie ideas that gets me in trouble."said yoongi.he pouted.

"Taetae they didn't learn their lesson."said jin.

"True.so I am spanking you two this time.yoonie you first."i sat in the chair.i pulled yoongi over my lap.i smack his bottom 10 times.he was in tears.then i did jungkook.i smacked him 15 times.jungkook was crying waterfalls.

"Now what did you learn?"

"That tossing people is mean."said yoongi.

"That Jinnie cries too loud."said jungkook.i smack his thigh.

"Answer correct Kookie."i said sternly.

"Kookie learn that tossing people is bad."

"Now apology to jin."yoongi went to jin.

"Yoonie sorry!"he said.jin nodded.jungkook didn't move.i smack on his behind hard.he hissed in pain.he stomped to jin.

"Kookie sorry."he said.jin nodded.