♣Chapter 51♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V:-

🔔  Disclaimer- Mild sexual content in this chapter......

"I am coming with you Zach.." Artyon insisted.

Zacharias shook his head. "No. I'll be going alone."

"I don't understand, why...We have always been together to these meetings, then what changed now?" Artyon argued in an exasperating tone.

"Sullivan..."

"What?" He frowned. "Where did this Sullivan come from?"

"I've been informed that he knows about my arrival at Malibu for the dealings of arms and weapons. And I've also been notified with the information that the weapons that we are delivering to the Russian and American government are been received in half."

"How is that possible? We always make sure that our consignments are checked twice, before exporting them to our customers."

"He is a sneaky motherfucking bastard, and you know that."

"Even though Zach, we have installed heavy pass-codes on each of our consignment, whose passwords are encrypted and are only known by either ends of the parties. We made sure about that."

Zacharias massaged his temple, "One thing is for sure, no one from our men would dare to betray us. They know the consequences very well. I am sure there is a snitch in the army at the receiving end, and that person has to be very close to their boss, with whom he shares every single detailed confidential information. That's the only way to know the information. Or else, I've set a very strong mechanism, one which cannot be tampered by any type of hacking tool or technique."

"Why do I feel that, he is planning something very big against us?"

"He indeed is planning something very big against us." Zacharias affirmed.

"What now?" Artyon probed resting his hands against his waist.

"Nothing. I'll be leaving for Malibu as per planned. I am sure I'll catch that snitch during my stay there."

"That's why I want to accompany you. A company is better than none."

"No. I've got to do this alone. I am sure Sullivan has planned something for me and I don't want to put both of our lives at risk. If we both go together, I am sure one of us will suffer the blow or face the worse. You need to be there for the family."

Artyon breathed out, "Fine. But promise me, you'll be back home safe. God dammit Zacharias, you have a wife for crying out loud." He bellowed frustratingly.

"I know. I'll be contacting you through a burner phone. If anything worse happens, Sullivan won't be able to track me down."

"Guys, you won't believe what I got my hands on..." Igor's excited voice beamed, interrupting their conversation, as he bolted inside the office with a laptop in his hands, grinning from ear to ear.

"What the fuck Igor? Don't you have the decency to at least wait till we are done with our conversation?" Artyon admonished displeasingly.

"Curse me later to the fullest, but first take a look at this..." He spoke, placing the laptop in front of them.

"What the fuck?" Zacharias and Artyon growled together, as soon as their eyes scanned the content displayed on the screen.

"This fucktard is trying to raise an army against Falcon." Igor snickered flapping his hands on both the sides, earning a weird look from them.

"Mail me the file..." Zacharias ordered.

"Sure.." he shrugged.

Folding his arms against his chest, Zacharias leaned on his chair, "Tell me Igor, how did you know such type of a file existed and the most important one, how did you get your hands on this important file?" He grilled, narrowing his eyes at him.