♣Chapter 11♣

Both Mrs.Rose and Riya support my weakened body as we walk into the hotel lobby, Jackson trailing behind us. As soon as we enter our rooms I hear Jackson speaking, "I will soon come to check up on Miss. Adiva and we will continue our trip as soon as she is fit to kick." Mrs.Rose nods her head as he takes his leave.

"Haash!! At last" Riya sighs jumping on the bed. I raise my eyebrow at her folding my hands to my chest. "So Miss.Riya Singh does know how to talk huh.." I comment sarcasm dripping in my voice. She looks down going silent. "Adiva, she was completely in a state of shock, when she saw you all bloodied and injured. And, by the sudden turn of events that followed from you being injured, to us landing in a complete stranger's house...sorry a mansion I must say..." Mrs.Rose replies for her, turning me towards her while taking my hand in hers. She lightly caresses my head, "I am glad you are okay now." she sighs. "Me too Mrs.Rose" I say. "Let's rest for today and we will venture out by tomorrow to explore New York."

"Oh about that, we have a good news and a bad news," Riya announces. I frown, "And what's that?"

"Well, we had to inform the school as well as your parents about the incident. Our trip has been visibly cut short and we will be returning back within the next 5days." she informs.

"Noooo" I whine. "This can't be happening." Although I am excited to go back but, I also feel bad that we have to leave this early.

"Principal's orders dear, your life has already been in danger for once and we don't want anything to happen to any of us." Mrs.Rose relies sadly.

"But that was just for once and why would that even happen again?" I try to reason out. "I know dear, but don't forget that we are in a complete foreign land, they have the right to worry about us and not to mention your parents....They completely lost it when they heard about you. Your dad and your brother were ready to catch the next flight to New York. Its only when I assured them that, you are out of danger and I will soon let you talk to them they relaxed a bit." She explains to me. "Talk to them dear they are terribly worried about you." I know she is right.

"Mrs.Rose, Riya, I am sorry....It's because of me that we need to cut short our trip." I speak guiltily. "Hey Adiva don't be silly, and sorry? Not at all...Cause we are really proud of you for the brave act that you put forward." Mrs.Rose eyes gleam with proud. "Yes Adiva, please don't feel guilty for us. Actually, I am more than happy to return home. And, as we have five days in our hands, let's make them to full use." Riya speaks smiling brightly at me.

"Common now girls, freshen up yourselves and, Adiva, I want you to have a complete rest for today." Mrs.Rose speaks sternly pointing her finger at me. "Your stomachs are full I assume, considering the sumptuous breakfast that was laid before us. So we will meet at 5. What say? Let's have a coffee at the coffee at the coffee shop across the road." We chuckle nodding our heads.

As soon as Mrs.Rose leaves our room, I slump on the bed. Riya slides to my side and sits besides me before she engulfs me tightly. "You scared the hell life out of me. Please don't do that again." She mumbles on my shoulder. I shake my head, "Never". "And yeah before I forget, your phone.." She hands me my phone fishing it out of her purse. I unlock it to see fourteen missed calls and six messages since morning. All are from my family and one message, I assume, is from Khristina.

I quickly save her number and open the message-

"I hope you reached your hotel. How are you feeling now?"

Me- "Yes. I am feeling better and thank you for the care and hospitality."

Khristina- "Don't mention that...It's nothing compared to what you did for me. Now please rest, I will talk to you later."