♣Chapter 34♣

"I'm sorry......I'm sorry...Please forgive me.....I'm really sorry." I mumbled, pleading between my sobs. "Shh..Shh...Stop crying love....It's okay...." I heard his beautiful voice, and I felt as if my heart was brought to peace as he whispered caressing my hijab clad head.

Picking me up in his arms, he walked inside the office and settled himself on the couch before placing me on his lap, while I rested my head in the crook of his neck. He helped me drink some water. I again rested my head, back on his shoulders while he placed the glass back on the table.

"I'm really sorry....." I pleaded against his neck.

"It's okay sweetheart, I forgive you..." His voice emitting a soothing tone.

"No...I'm a very bad and a selfish girl, you should have not married me....You deserve much better and not a mean and uncaring girl like me.....I hurt you so much...You sacrificed your life style for me, while I did nothing other than accusing and pushing you away..."

"Shhh...Stop now....And who said you are a mean and selfish girl? Instead, you are the most kind and pure soul that I've come across in my life. And never say that you don't deserve me, cause trust me sweetheart, you are the only one for me....You are mine and always will be, do you get that?" He concluded making me nod my head.

"Now, answer me love...did you mean any of those words that you said yesterday?"

I quickly shake my head, "No...No...I swear I didn't mean any of them. I was just...My anger got the best of me when I smelled alcohol....You should have at least told me you know...t-that you don't drink....then I would have not judged you."

"You should have asked me..."

"I know, and I'm sorry.."

"It's okay now...You've learned your lesson.."

"Yes and I promise you that I won't let it happen again...I won't ever try to-"

My blabbering was suddenly interrupted when his lips came crashing down on mine. I gasped in shock. I forgot everything else as I surrendered to his kiss. His lips moving against mine teasingly and seductively as he deepened the kiss. He squeezed my waist, making me gasp. Grabbing the opportunity, he entered my mouth. His tongue plunging into the crevices of my mouth, tasting every corner. He tasted like coffee.

Hmm...so good... I moaned into his mouth, making him groan triumphantly at my response. I could feel a smirk forming on his lips, as he caressed my back slowly and seductively making tingles run down my body. All I could think was how this kiss was so delicious. His lips started nibbling on mine forming a hot prickling sensation stir within me.

After a moment, he pulled back, both of us staring at each other, our breathing's serrated. My heart raced erratically as I caught hold of his shirt to stable myself. He didn't even bother to hide his lecherous eyes from me making me blush.

My stomach thought of  making its presence known by growling, telling me to fill it with some food, making me completely embarrassed.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Huh?" I looked at him, still in a state of daze.

"Breakfast Adiva.." He stated, smirking, knowing the effect he had on me.

"Uh..No..." I answered sheepishly, turning a shade of red.

"Hmm...That explains why you fainted..."

He shook his head disappointingly. "You know sweetheart, I so badly want to punish you for skipping your meals." My eyes widened at his underlying threat.