♣Chapter 55♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V:-

🔔 Disclaimer:- Strong and detailed mature scenes ahead.....

Zacharias  couldn't believe how everything turned into a mess in mere twenty four hours. Raking his fingers through his already disheveled hairs, he sat on the table scanning his now destroyed office. He never thought that his wife would get to know the truth in the most gruesome way. All his plans to take her to the villa and explain her everything in the most calming way as possible had been already foiled by that fucker.

To top it all, he committed the biggest blunder, when his anger made him forget to pull the damn partition of the car, paving way for his wife to witness his demonic side  that he was trying so hard to keep it discreet from her. But one mistake....One fucking mistake ruined every single thing.

He was not as much angry on her when she refused to let him touch or when she compared him with her ex-tormentor, and called him a monster, but was more angry on himself for accidentally revealing his this side in front of her.

He could not blame her for her behavior, cause she had every right to behave the way she was behaving now. After the fight with Adiva, Zacharias had straight away drove towards his office to control his rage, but ended up destroying his own cabin.

Jackson was shot and was fighting for his life. His wife and sister were kidnapped and had almost fallen into the clutches of Sullivan. Had it not been for Jackson, it would have proven difficult to rescue them soon. He was busy in his meetings and hence couldn't pick any of Adiva's calls. Had he just received her call, he would have never allowed her or Tina to go for that so called goddamn lunch.

Zacharias was mad at Alyosha too. How could he fucking permit his wife to go with another guy. He still couldn't forget the petrified image of his wife and sister when they rescued them and when he killed the fucker excuse of Sullivan's so called motherfucking son. 

He knew she was always petrified of blood due to her past trauma, and yet the irony was, she saw her own husband covered in his victim's blood. He couldn't blame anyone but himself for the situation they were in.

Informing Artyon about his whereabouts, he turned his phone on a silent mode before walking out of his office. He found himself driving towards the villa instead of the manor. He knew his anger was still not under control, hence he thought it was better to be away from his wife till his anger was completely subsided.

The next day when he walked into his office, he found it restored back to its original position with Alyosha slouched on one of the couches. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Zacharias roared, turning Alyosha to instantly look at him.

"I came to check upon you. You didn't come home yesterday..." Alyosha replied, walking towards him, while Zacharias took his seat behind his large desk. Sighing, he took the seat in front of him. "You are still mad at me, aren't you?"

Zacharias raised his eyebrow. "Mad? Had you not been my brother, I would have killed you by now..." He sneered, glaring at him angrily. "How could you allow her Alyosha? How could you even allow her to go without any security? Had it not been for Jackson, I can't even imagine what would have happened to them by now. And now that poor soul is fighting for his life in the hospital..."

"Hey, I am sorry man. I know I fucked up." He looked at him guiltily. "But it's not like it was only me who gave her the permission. Even you allowed Adiva to go with her."

This made him snap his head towards his brother. "I never fucking gave her the permission to go. Had it not been for that damn meeting that consumed all my time, and had I just received her fucking call, I would have never allowed her or Tina to go there, and that too without any security? Never!"