♣Chapter 21♣

'It all started cause of me.....We all used to live in Delhi, the capital. Adiva was 12years old, back then. Taller than her age students. She was born beautiful and her beauty only personified as she grew older. I always did my best in protecting both my sisters. As she grew older, I saw many boys getting attracted to her and I always did my best in shooing them away.

I was in high school back then. Kabir was one of my friends. It was one fateful day, when I received a call from home informing that, Adiva has still not reached home and it had been past two hours of her school timing. Baba and Dad were out of town for business. I was informed by her driver that the car had broken down near the outer section of the city. Hence, he was not able to get any help. At that time Kabir was beside me. I quickly informed him and asked him to get down the car as I had to pick my sister from her school. But he insisted on coming. I was already panicked thinking about my sister's safety hence, I didn't argue with him and let him come along.

I quickly reached the school and saw her sitting on a bench near the gate. Her face tear stained. I ran out of the car and engulfed her in my embrace and led her towards the car. It was then, when Kabir saw her. He was no acceptance to other boys. I could see him getting attracted towards her at first sight. I did warned him to stay away from my sister, to which he simply replied, "Hey chill dude I am not into younger girls." Who knew he was sick and obsessed in mind.

It was two months after that incident, when Adiva got kidnapped. We searched her everywhere. Baba and Dad had informed the police....I had informed all of my friends, including that bastard to help me find my sister, but to no avail. It had already been four days, since she was kidnapped. I went to his house to inquire if he had found any information about her whereabouts, but found his door locked.

I was about to turn around and leave, when my eyes fell on some shiny object lying on the ground. I picked it up and to my utter shock, It was the bracelet that I had gifted Adiva. There was no question of another same type of bracelet, cause it was custom made. To further confirm my suspicions, I opened the bracelet, to find we three siblings photo in it. Behind was the logo of our company. Now it was confirmed that she was in this house. Sudden rage was building inside me. But, I was more angry on myself for trusting that bastard to be my friend.

I quickly parked my car some two three buildings behind, so that he won't get to know I am here. I searched for a window and slowly opened it and jumped inside before closing the window behind me. I started searching for her everywhere in the house, but to no avail. But, as soon as I entered his bedroom, I was completely aghast when my eyes landed on the walls of the bedroom. Every wall was covered with my baby sister's photos. I quickly composed myself and started going through every nook and corner of the room in search of her. My gut feeling was getting stronger, telling me, that she is here somewhere.

There has to be some hidden room. I opened his closet and started rummaging through it. I tapped my knuckles on the closet wall and heard a hollow voice. I cried in happiness as I found the hidden door. But, the biggest question was, how to open it. I keenly observed the wall and found a pin code key at the bottom of the closet. 'Ya Allah! Now what would be the password?' I sighed angrily.

I typed his name, but the password was denied. I thought and typed Adiva's name. She was known as Zara in the school. Hence, I typed Zara...But, again the password was denied. "Think Reyhan! Think carefully this is your last chance." I mumbled as I prayed to God internally, asking for help. But then it suddenly clicked to me. When he had first laid his disgusting eyes upon her, he had said, "Your sister has got a pretty face..." Yes! Pretty face.

I typed it and to my luck, the machine beeped and the wall started sliding back. I quickly glanced back to see if had kept everything in its proper place, in case if he returned before I rescue my sister, he won't get suspicious. I entered the hidden room to find it dimly lit. I was shocked to see all types of guns and knives orderly placed on the table. 'God! Where is my sister? I have to find her before he returns." I mumbled, walking towards the other room.