♣Chapter 76♣

It has been five months now, since Khristina and Alyosha's wedding.

Zacharias had flown me to Russia, Moscow, his home country for our honeymoon. It was a beautiful place filled with palaces, museums, parks, hills, towers, galleries and cathedrals. We stayed at his family manor mostly spending our time in bed, making love.

Zacharias wouldn't let me out of the bed telling me that this was his plan all along, when he  decided to take me on our belated honeymoon. We hardly went out or saw much, and when I  protested and got angry, he promised to show me around the city next time, explaining that he just wanted to enjoy some time alone with me, away from all the work, and I couldn't be mad at him any longer at his confession.

We stayed for a week before we returned back home. My parents went back the very second day after the wedding, promising that they will be there with me when I would be close to my due date. I hardly attended the college after the vacations as I had started to show. Zacharias made arrangements for me to complete my studies through online classes and Clementia was of great help all the time.

Everything had been great so far, including my pregnancy. We had a baby shower and a gender reveal party. The whole family was over the moon when it was revealed that we were having a boy and a girl.

Everyone has been treating me as if I am a fragile glass doll that would break at any instance, if they move their eyes away from me even for a minute.  And Zacharias...He has gone overboard with everything! He was always protective and possessive, but now he is all more conscientious. He even works from home as much as possible and only goes to the company when it is of utmost important. He has spoiled me completely. And not to forget, my cravings for chocolates and ice creams have increased tenfold. Zacharias and the guys always keep the fridge loaded for me. I find it sweet when I watch the guys going all overprotective and catering over me.

Every night I hear Zacharias talk to the babies, his hand resting on my stomach, caressing my skin, when he thinks I'm asleep. And they too respond to his every voice with their kicks. I find it quite adorable. I know he will be the best father that our babies can ever have. We have converted the room beside us into a beautiful nursery, that's been all ready to welcome our twins into the world. There is still a month for my due date.

I sigh, resting my hand over my belly as I sit in the balcony overlooking the garden sprawled across the estate, my mind wandering to anything and everything. Zacharias has gone to his office for the finalization of some deal.

 We are finally done with our final exams and college life, and now currently I've turned into an official housewife. But still, there are at least 10 to 12 guards following us whenever we go out. Though there had been no incidents as such, but Zacharias has been paranoid, always asking me to be cautious, and not to forget the paparazzi who hasn't stopped following us like hunters, wherever we go.

Zacharias and the guys are still in search of Professor Arnold who had disappeared from the face of earth. When Zacharias told me that it was professor Arnold behind all this stalking and blackmailing, I was shocked to say the least. I never thought it would be one of my own professors, but judging by his lingering stares and the looks that he used to give me, always finding an opportunity to try to get close to me, it was not hard to believe. I never thought he would be such a contumelious and abominable person.

Coming to think of it, being a professor it was as easy as falling off a log for him to contrive my phone, as I always kept it in my locker during my exams. A shudder passes through me as I remember those days that kept me on pins and needles dreading for what would come next. I hope my husband catches hold of him soon and punishes him for almost making us lose our precious babies, and I hope it's soon.