♣Chapter 1♣

Adiva's Bedroom

I am running and running

I am running and running...and this close to my chocolate fountain when I feel someone shaking me "Adiva... Adiva...wake up dear... you are going to miss your fajr(morning prayer) now." I hear mom calling me. I groan as I wake up "Mom I was this close you know..." I say as I bring my middle finger and thumb together "this close to my chocolate fountain..you could have awaken me after 5mins., I could have atleast enjoyed my chocolate...mhmm!!" I moaned dreamily.Mom chuckled at me, "You and your chocolate dreams Adiva .... I swear I really don't understand them...Girls at your age dream of their prince charming and what all and what not and here you are.....a unique piece who dreams of chocolates...grow up baby, you are 19 and still a child.." she shakes her head still chuckling as she ruffles my hairs. "Mom...." I whine at her.

C'mon wake up now otherwise, you will miss your prayers. I still have to wake up another baby...God!!!" she groans as she leaves my room to wake up Ziya my younger sister...

Ziya is 5 years younger to me....While I'm a sincere, shy and an introvert one... she is one hell of a chirpy, bubbly, and childish...But we sisters share a really great bonding.

After I get ready for college, I enter the  dining hall to see dad sitting at the dining table going through the morning newspaper. "Assalamualikum Dad. Good morning" I great dad as I hug him. "Walaikumassalaam sweetheart, had a good sleep?" Dad asks. "hmmm"  I nod my head happily. "Your darling sweetheart was dreaming of chocolates...offcourse she had a good sleep.." mom shouts from the kitchen as dad looks at me amusingly before he starts laughing..

"Mom...dad..what's wrong in dreaming about chocolates...I love chocolates..!!" I whine. "Yes.. yes.. you do.." dad teases me as he continues laughing...

"Dad what are you laughing about..??" I groan as I hear ziya's voice. No... no... not in front of her I plead dad with my eyes. "Nothing...nothing...come have breakfast..." dad says playing nonchalant. "I know there is something you are laughing about... but I'll pass as I'm already late for school..."I sigh in relief as she says.

We kiss mom and dad goodbye as we leave for our respective college and school.. Actually it's the same institution where we both study so, that's the plus point, we don't have to go to different places.. Uncle V.V is already waiting for us down there...."Good morning uncle" we great him as we reach the car.."Good morning kids" he replies as he opens the door for us. We settle down as uncle drives us to school. Well his name is Mr. Vijay verma but we love calling him uncle V.V...

As soon as we reach the school, I run for my first lecture before bidding ziya 'goodbye!'.. I hear a group of girls talking excitedly about some famous actor attending the college fest.. I groan internally at their talks cause I'm least interested in all these rubbish talks..

"Adiva!! hey.. here..!" I see Riya my best friend calling me as she waves her hand to gain my attention.. I smile as I reach her "Good morning Riya.." I greet her.."Morning to you too Adiva..." she replies chirpily..."Come let's take our seats Mrs. Roy may enter any time now.." riya says, as she pats the seat beside her.."God why chemistry has to be the first lecture?...!!" I groan as riya chuckles beside me....

Suddenly, we hear the speakers loud booming echoing the whole school..

"Good morning students" we hear our principal Mrs. Daisy's voice boom through the speakers..

"I'm happy to announce one of the proudest moment for our St. Rodriguez International School and College. Our school is one of the schools around the world that has won the International Inter-state schools Art Competition and the only school from India.....Well....the students who have brought this proud moment for our school are..... Miss. Adiva Zara Fakih for painting and Miss. Riya Dev Singh for sculpture making, both from B.Sc final year... Congratulation girls!!.. we all are very proud of you... The organizers of the competition have organised 'A 15 day trip to New York' voucher as a prize for both our winners...I would request both our winners to meet me after school in my cabin.. Have a Good day...."!!

Hey guys!! Finally the first chapter has been published.....I hope guys you enjoy it...I'll try my best to upload 1 chapter every week....please do vote, comment and Share Like and follow!!!!

I would once again like to say you....No rude comments will be tolerated...