♣Chapter 10♣

Adiva's POV

Darkness surrounds me like a warm blanket. My head feels as if it had been smashed by a hammer. I try to lift my hands but, feel them completely numb. My tranquility is suddenly disturbed by different voices. Two of them which I recognize as Mrs.Rose and Riya. I feel like someone is jumping on the bed, which only increases the hammering in my head.

"Why is she still not awake?" I hear a voice belonging to Mrs.Rose. "The doctor said she might be awake anytime soon." Replies a complete stranger voice. "Adrian...baby get down...you might hurt her." The same voice speaks with concern.

"Mom is she my faiwy?" I hear a cute baby voice. "No baby she is an angel.."I hear a familiar voice answering to the cute voice followed by her chuckle. 'Khristina?' Why am I hearing her voice? Where am I?'

"But she looks like a faiwy..." The cute baby voice argues. "Alright baby call her whatever you wish but, please get down the bed, you might hurt her.." The stranger voice speaks again.

With a groan, I open my eyes only to shut them when, black dots are all I am greeted with. I clutch my head, opening my eyes slowly for the second time and this time my eyes don't shut on their on accord.

I try to focus on my surroundings and look from right to left to see four figures hovering over me with concerned look. I see Riya, Mrs.Rose, Khristina and a woman with a cute boy clinging to her legs as he stares at me with with his big beautiful grey eyes and starts bouncing happily. "Mommy look my faiwy is awake..." I smile at him.

"Honey, you are finally awake...How do you feel now?" Mrs.Rose inquires with her concerned voice. I just nod my head at her.

"Where am I?" I ask in my croaked voice. My throat completely parched due to lack of water. "Here" Khristina hands me a glass of water. "You are at my house. You lost your consciousness due to your injuries. Zacharias got you to the manor and you are currently in his room, lying on his bed." She replies smiling playfully as I gulp down the water.

"Zacharias?" I squint my eyes in confusion as to who the hell is this person and what the hell am I doing in his bed? "Oh Zacharias is my big brother" she explains looking at my confused face. "Then why am I in your brother's bed. You could..." I try to get up from the bed. "Hey...Hey...Hey...slow down, you have just woken up and your body is still weak and needs rest....so just lie down alright.."Khristina interrupts me trying to evade my question. "And by the way, meet my elder sister, Anastasia" she motions towards the other woman in the room. "..and this is her little chipmunk." she introduces.

"Hello" I greet meekly setting my gaze on her sister. She is tall. Unlike her sister, she has blonde hairs and grey eyes. In all she is beautiful. Her personality oozing confidence. "How are you dear?" Anastasia asks. "I'm good now, better than yesterday." I reply. "I don't know how to thank you for saving my baby sister's life. I really don't have words to express my gratitude towards you. You truly are an angel for our family." She expresses sincerely.

I shake my head, "No, don't say that..I am not some angel, just a mere human being. And I did what I should have done, so, not a big deal." I waver off making her chuckle, "Whatever you say dear, but, for us, you truly are an angel."

"Mommy, you did say that, if I will be a good boy, I will get to meet a faiwy. God sent me a faiwy cause I am a good boy, wight mommy?...she is my faiwy..." The boy says looking at his mom making everyone amused at his cute banter. "Yes Adrian, now go say hi to the fairy." Anastasia encourages him. Adrian slowly reaches me and I bend my head to his level. "You wealyy awe my faiwy." he looks at me in awe cupping my face in his cute chubby palms. I chuckle at his cute talk and kiss his cheeks. "And you truly are a prince." I say ruffling his soft hairs lightly. He has those those gorgeous grey eyes like his mom, a cute button nose and chubby cheeks.