♣Chapter 22♣

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V

Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him inside out. He felt like a hurricane of emotions running through his mind when he heard what that swine had done to his sweet angel. His hands were itching to kill that bastard as he thought of various torturous methods to kill that fucker. That bastard had really fucked up a big time with what was his. Zacharias swore that he was not going to give him an easy death.

Before leaving the hospital, Zacharias ordered his men to guard the room and protect her family if any of that fucker's men try to reach them. He ordered the driver to take him to the nearby mall to purchase some clothes for his wife before they go back to the hotel. "Wife" The word sounded so surreal. Finally, she was his, and he won't let any one hurt a single strand of hair, let alone touch her.

Zacharias was stuck in a traffic when he got a call from Demyan. "What?" He barked, angrily.

"Dude, I think she is awake. She is continuously banging on the door and screaming her lungs out. Where the hell are you?"

"I'm on my way. Don't open the door."

Zacharias hung upon the call and reached the hotel within next 10 minutes. He ran towards his suite as soon as he got out of the car. He eyed Demyan sighing in relief as soon as he came into the view.

"What took you so long? She is continuously crying and banging on the door."

Zacharias opened the door and what he saw next made his breath freeze in agony. His deep brown eyes locked with her tearful black ones as he saw her petite figure trembling. Her hands bled due to her incessant banging as the bangles in her hands broke and pierced in her skin. He could see nothing but sudden rage blinding his eyes as he saw her hands bled. He led out a vicious growl and picked her up. She screamed in protest while he carried her to the bedroom.

"Demyan, get the first aid kit now!!" He growled.

Within seconds, Demyan stood in front of him with the first aid kit. "Leave" He ordered, and Demyan sprinted out before closing the door behind him.

Zacharias took her towards the bathroom and opened the washbasin tap as he stretched her hands to clean the blood. She hissed in pain but did not utter a word. Only when he tried to clean her wounds, did she snatched her hands making more blood flow through her wounds.

"Stay Still" He hissed, trying to keep his anger at bay.

Suddenly, her eyes filled with rage, "You don't g..get to to...touch me af..after creating havoc in..in my li..life." she gritted, and tried pulling her hands away angrily.

More blood started oozing out due to her stubbornness and reckless pulling of her hands. He tried to catch hold of them when she again snatched away moving back. "J..just leave me.."

"Shut Up!!!" He growled. "Just shut the fuck up or else I won't be responsible for my actions if you don't behave." He gave her a stern look making her shut up as he caught hold of her hands.

She again tried to snatch her hand when he tried to remove the glass shards. "Will you fucking let me clean your wounds now?" He hissed, giving her a cold look. She flinched at his voice, cowering in fear. "Please l..let m..me go....Please.." She implored as she sobbed.

Zacharias carefully removed the glass shards from her wrists with the help of forceps ignoring her desperate pleas... He bandaged her wrists after applying ointment.

"What the fuck were you thinking huh? How could you do this to yourself? See what did you do..." He scolded her like a child. She did not say anything but kept on crying. His heart bled as he saw her cry, but he could not control his anger when she injured herself.