♣Chapter 83 ♣

It was already 8 in the morning when he woke up with Adiva struggling to stand on her feet.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled, raising his head. "Adiva, what the hell are you trying to do?"

She snapped her head towards him, her eyes distending in alarm. He cocked his eyebrow waiting for her answer.

"I-Uh..I need to use the washroom.." Her cheeks and ears were red by the time she blurted out.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her flustered form. "Let me help you..."

"No!" She shouted, eyeing him incredulously, but her legs wobbled as she tried to get up.

Shaking his head, Zacharias rose to his feet and picked her in his arms before walking towards the washroom. She protested when he tried to lift her hospital gown.

"It's nothing that I haven't seen before. You've nothing to be ashamed of, trust me." She turned crimson at his words and turned her face away.

The corner of his mouth quirked up in a smirk, as he watched her all flustered.

"Call me when you are done." He announced getting up. She still did not look at him as he simpered, walking towards the door.

After she was done with her business, he helped her back on the bed and by that time both Zaina and Zmaray were wide awake playing with themselves.

The doctor once again examined her and gave a clear signal. Adiva couldn't be more than happy when for the first time she fed her babies, who happily drank from her. Zacharias felt as if someone has stolen his breath away, as he stared in astonishment and love, at his wife and babies.

Their daughter had gotten his hair color, while their son got his mother's, but other than their hair color, they were his exact copy

"Zacharias, look at the way they are latching on me...Oh they are so adorable.." She gushed and squealed happily, tracing her finger over their soft skin.

When she reached Zaina's small hands, she was quick to hold her finger in her small tight fist. Adiva gasped in amazement. "Look Zacharias, look how she is holding my finger. God she has a strength for her tiny body." She watched in amusement.

Zacharias sat beside her and let his son hold his finger and he too was quick to tighten his tiny fist around his last finger. Adiva's eyes were twinkling in joy and amazement, as if she was watching this for the first time. She traced circles on their heads, watching their brown eyes that were wide open, carefully surveying the surroundings, although all they could see was her.

Soon they heard the commotion and Zacharias was quick to close the door. As soon as the twins were done feeding, he helped her lay them on the bed and their family was instantly scrambling around them.